Missing

Tears were running down my face and my voice was stuck in my throat. Hyungwon who was driving the car pulled over and stopped.

"What happend?" He looked at me with a worried face. I really didn't know what to say or to think but I had to collect myself to ge a clear mind and tell the others.

"Kihyun said Shownu and Wonho had a big fight again they both are hurt.. and missing.." the last words almost choked me. Hyungwon and Jooheon looked at me in disbelieve. My mind ran crazy, what happend now!? This is all my fault.. I have to choose finally or else there won't be a normal life in our mansion anymore.

If I had to choose right in this moment, Shownu would be the one.. all these Jealousy is so exhausting!

"Where could these childs be!?" Hyungwon yelled and started driving back on the street. "Lets search them.. I should talk to them both really fast."

Jooheon agreed but bitter about the fact that our actual beautiful fun plane was now canceled. I tipped on his shoulder and smiled at him. "If you want we can still go to the beach if we find them." He let out a chuckle and added "You so sweet and lovely {Y/N}... no wonder everyone likes you or gets a crush on you..".

That was a compliment but it felt and sounded bitter in my ears. I leaned back and closed my eyes, some sleep can't be bad till we arrive at the mansion.

~after a little while~

"{Y/N}... {Y/N} wake up we arrived." A calm voice spoke to me as my eyes slowly opend. It was Hyungwon. "Where are all the shopping bags?" I asked him and he started to laugh.

"We already brought them up and put your bags in your room, We thought you would wake up if we just let you a while but you sleepy head didn't."

I smiled at him and slowly stepped out of the car. "I can imagine how exhausting this must be for you.. but these children aren't home so now you have to get active again and search for them.."

My smiled slowly faded as Hyungwon told me that. Wish why is this all happening.. it's so annoying!
"First let me speak to Kihyun, maybe he has an idea where these two could be."

As I walked into the mansion Minhyuk asked if he could help me searching for them, I don't know what I would do without these other dorks, even Changkyun wanted to help me and for my agreement I hugged them.

My eyes looked down to the ground in the living rooom to see some blood amidiatly I screamed for Kihyun. "W-WHAT IS THIS!? WHO WAS THE ONE BLEEDING!?"

"Both, on lip and nose, they hit each other pretty hard." Kihyun looked like he would'nt care or not worry but I new he was heartbroken seeing his members fighting.

"How did that happen anyway!? Minhyuk, Changkyun, Kihyun? All of you were at home." Before Kihyun could answer me, Changkyun did

"Actually .. we bought some groceries, each of them didn't want to come with us, they must have seen each other here because actually they didn't knew that both of them stayed home..."

I closed my eyes as I started to imagine how they both fought. Aish I don't wanna think about that! "Okey so let's just concentrate on finding these two. Minhyuk, Changkyun you both try to find Shownu and I'm trying to find Wonho.. I have to talk to him.. alone."