Sick Shownu

I closed the door of my car and locked it. It was hard to do because my hands were holding bags from grocery shopping.

As I walked closer to the mansion I lived in, my phone started to ring.
"Oh my, why now!? I can't reach my phone right now!" I had to let it ring, it was really annoying. It finally stopped as I stood infront of the door.

Slowly I put the bags down to get my house key but before I could put them in the door lock, the door swang open.

"{Y/N}!" Kihyun screamed at me, for safety reasons I took some steps back. "Whats wrong? Did someone die?"

"{Y/N} I called you! Why didn't you answer the phone!? Come in Shownu got sick and I dont know what to do!" Kihyun grabbed the bags and hurried inside. Confused I got inside as well and as I closed the door behind me the first thought that hit me was

"Where is Wonho? I bet he knows it the best, you know because he gets sick so often and he has alot of medicine..." before Kihyun could answer my question, loud coughing was comming from the livingroom.

"Omg! Shownu that sounds awful!" My feet hurried in the livingroom. Shownu was laying on the sofa looking poor and exhausted.

Because Kihyun didn't answered me a little anger come over me. "KIHYUN WHERE IS WONHO!?" Kihyun came in and finally answered. "He is at the Gym, the whole day already, I dont know when he's comming back home.."

I looked at him in disbelieve "What the .. why is he .. ah nevermind.. the main point is... Why nobody seems to know how to care for a sick person!? You should actually know it the best!" My eyes looked at him in anger.

"Well... our manager always came over if someone got sick... " Kihyun tried to explain.

I slowly realised that I was scrolling the person who mostly scrolled others for their actions, I couldn't help but smile at his face he was making. No wonder he does it so often, its actually quite fun!

But I am not that kind of person so I will let him take his job again as a house wife again.

I yelled for the other boys to come to the living room. "Line up! I want y'all to help now! Shownu needs to get fit as fast as possible!"

"Jooheon, Chankyung, go and get me a bucket of cold but not too cold water!
Kihyun you'll be in the kitchen, so you get back to your old house wife feels. Minhyuk you go with him and please make a good soup for us all!
Hyungwon you go and get Shownu a thick blanked and soft pillows!"

The line disappeared and everyone did what they were told to do. I let out a sigh, these pabos.. I bet the manager is happy that I take over this part..

Suddenly a hand grabbed my arm. "{Y/N}?" Shownu whispers to me. My eyes fell on him. While I was here, I didn't really gave him attention but now he will have my whole attention! He smiled and let out a quiet "thank you."

My lips couldn't hold back a smile. My poor Shownu... for a while now you knew he had a crush on you and slowly you started to feel something as well. It would be easy just to date him but the problem is you like Wonho as well...

It made often things weird between you three because sometimes you could feel a little tension between Wonho and Shownu.

I wish I could just easily say who I want to date .. actually I wanted Wonho.. he confessed to me a while ago but out of fun I wanted him to wait for me.