As the Night came

~ {Y/N} sight ~

We all were lying on the floor, exhausted from jumping and dancing around. That's something I really needed. I smiled bright and searched for Hyungwons face.

It wasn't far away because I was lying on his stomach. He smiled and me as well. What would I have done without him. Slowly I mouthed a 'thank you'. He just winked at me and made me giggle.

Suddenly the door swung opend and Kihyun clapped. "I am happy to see you all lying on the floor happily but now it's time to continue it in ya'll own beds! Get up! Get up!"

He continued to clap and we obeyed. Slowly it felt like everything was alright again. The guys stood all up whining about his loud and noisy clapping.

I smiled and sat down on my own bed. As the others left my room, Kihyun continued to stand in my door looking at me.

He walked in and closed the door behind him. I opend my arms "Mummy!" He laughed and came to sit next to me on my bed and hugged me.

"I don't know how to continue with these two.. I mean I still like them but it will be so awkward from now on.." Kihyun rubbed my bag to comfort me.

"It will be fine, you know we are all a family and fights happen. Sure it may be awkward but you are the one to decide if you are or not. You can shake it off and smile like you used to."

His comforting words made me smile. We stopped hugging and looked through the room. "You talked with them right?" I asked him and he nooded. "I think it was a big experience for all of us and guess what.."

"What?" I asked because he made a pause smiling "These two idiots have now new ideas for a comeback" he laughed. I looked at Kihyun in disbelief. "Ay.. don't look at me like that. I bet it won't be a bad thing."

Kihyun stood up walking to the door to leave. "You should sleep now, take a rest because it's late and you had an exhausting day." He left my room and I laid down on my bed.

I thought about what he just told me. They got new material for a comeback now, mh... "I'm excited.." I whispered and fell asleep.