slip

It was the first class in the morning and Taehyung just wanted to die.

He was trying to hear everything his teacher was saying but it was like his audition was blocked or something and his mind was somewhere else.

Sometimes he would look at Nana, who just could give him a smile and a nod.

"So now i want to look at all sketches you've been doing until now so i can see how much you've progressed." the teacher said.

Taehyung was looking outside the window, bored, soon noticing some people outside, most specifically Namjoon and Jimin.

His heart started to race out of the blue and he tried his best to concentrate on what his teacher was still saying but it was just useless.

He just started acting like a Little when he met them, why is it so hard to be normal if he have never been Little in the past?

Nana eventually asked if she could help and look at the students works and the teacher nodded, thanking the girl for the help.

She knew something was wrong with Taehyung because he seemed really nervous and upset with something.

She went to see how he was doing and fake that she was looking at his sketches.

Nana knew he didn't draw in a while because the most he did was coloring books, most of the times getting out of the lines.

"Hey, Taehyung, is everything okay?" she whispered. "You seem... gone."

Taehyung wanted to open his mouth and say something, but he was scared.

He didn't trust himself and being able to see his Daddy outside without being able to cuddle him was killing him completely.

"It's okay."

When Nana looked outside the window and saw Namjoon sitting under the tree she knew what was going on.

"It's almost over, more fifteen minutes okay, then you can go with your Daddy." she whispered once more. "If you make it i'll give you a present, how does that sound?"

Tae's eyes even sparkled when she said that to him. Of course he nodded excitedly and locked his mouth with an invisible key.

"Good, now i'm going to look at others works, be safe."

Taehyung didn't knew what to do, so he just started to draw something pretty for his Daddy while it was still there time to spare and he was bored.

With his sparkly and colorful pens he made himself holding hands with Namjoon, a huge heart outside making it seem like they were in an hearted shaped box and then a few kitties, bunnies and puppies because he loved cute animals.

In the end he wrote his name 'Taetae' and under his name 'to the bestest Daddy eva'.

His smile grew wide and the next thing he did was put everything inside his backpack, or tried because some things were picking outside but it didn't made him care about it.

Taehyung was holding his picture like it was a treasure.

When everyone was out of the class except from him and Nana, he happily jumped to Nana and showed her his work of art.

"It looks so pretty!" she said excitedly, making the yougest heart race and a smile form on his lips. "Your Daddy will love it a lot!"

"Thankies." he blushed seconds later. "Aunty Nana help Taetae find Daddy?"

"Aww, okay, Aunty will help you sweetie."

She placed his hand on his shoulder, making him walk through the door.

Fortunately they didn't need to search for him because Namjoon was right there with Jimin waiting for him to get out of the class.

Taehyung successfully could get out of her grip and in the next second he was hugging his Daddy really tight while smiling really hard.

"Hello angel." the oldest said. "How was your class?"

"Bowing. Missed Daddy wots." he pouted, making Namjoon chuckle. "B-But wook, Taetae did this!"

He took his picture and gave it to Namjoon, who smiled when he looked at it.

He was so adorable.

"It's the best work of art that Daddy ever saw." he said, still smiling.

It was the first time that Taehyung did something like this for him, so he was in cloud nine.

"Daddy weawy wike it?"

"I love it so much love, i'll treasure it forever!"

Taehyung gave him a big hug once again and Namjoon noticed how there were things coming out of his school bag.

"Let Daddy fix your bag, darling."

They sat on a seat and Namjoon took the bag out of Tae's back, opening it and placed everything correctly, closing it when he finished.

"There you go." he asked Taehyung to turn around and soon the school bag was placed on his shoulders. "Jimin, do you know where the rest of the boys are?"

Jimin had this huge smile while watching them two interacting. They were so cute and that made his heart ache.

He wanted to regress too, but Yoongi was sick at home so he forced himself to be his normal he until the classes finish.

"They said they were going to wait for us outside." he pointed in the opposite direction.

"Okay. C'mon little monster, we are going to meet the others."

"Rawr!" he giggled.

Taehyung took his Daddy's hand and happily swing his arms back and forth while he hummed a random song.

While they passed there were people looking weird at them, but neither Taehyung noticed and Namjoon cared.

Soon the three of them met Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook and Taehyung started talking about his boring class with the other Little.

"So, do you think Yoongi's better?" Hoseok asked to Jimin.

"I guess so but it was his fault, it was raining and he still decided to record something outside. He doesn't let me know what he was doing tho."

"Don't worry about it now. Let's just buy him medicine and make him eat vegetables."

"Oh yeah, i think that's punishment enough." Jimin started giggling.

While everyone was chatting, Jungkook was trying to persuade Seokjin with candies.

"I give five candies if we go home now." he said.

Jin just laughed and shook is head.

"That will be impossible Kooks."

"Ten candies?" he tried. His Daddy shook is head again so he tried one last time. "T-Twenty...?"

"No is no."

"Otays..."

Jungkook sighed and sat on Jin's lap, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Someone's sleepy?"

Jungkook nodded slowly, closing is eyes.

"You can have a nap, we're in lunch time anyway."

That was enough for Jungkook to fall asleep.

♡♡♡

Here we have a new chappie!

I'm at school and i want to go home (i just came 15mins ago...) at least I'll have only geometry (i hate it) and i want to slipppppppp 😩 hearing disney music doesn't help 🙃

And after two or three years 5sos FINALLY is going to drop a single today (or something else don't quite sure) and i'm ExCiTeD aF!

What did you thought about this chapter? 😄

I wove chu my beans 💜