sick

Seokjin was in the kitchen preparing everyone's lunch, as always.

Today was different tho because Jungkook was particularly bratty that day and Jin didn't knew the reason why.

Jungkook wouldn't eat his breakfast and when his Daddy tried to make him eat at least a bite he would throw it away right after.

He would beat his Little friends too because they didn't wanted to play what he wanted, making him feel stubbornly hurt.

Seokjin put him on time out for ten minutes to see if he would think about all the wrong things he did until then and behave.

After those ten minutes, Jin asked to Yoongi to have an eye on the food so it wouldn't burn and went to where Jungkook was.

As expected he had his big pout and stained tears on his cheeks.

"Your ten minutes ended. Do you know why Daddy put you on time out?"

He looked up at his Daddy wanting to just jump into his arms and cry and tell what he was feeling, but he noticed how mad Seokjin was and he didn't wanted to make him more mad than he already was.

"K-Kookie thwow food this mo'ning and was bad with fwiends..."

"That's right baby. And do you think that's what good boys do?"

Jungkook shook his head in shame.

"Use your words."

"N-No Daddy..."

Soon tears threatened in appearing and Jungkook was then crying again.

Seokjin thought that his heart would break at the sight in front of him but stayed still.

"You will have one week without video games because of your misbehaving, okay?"

The little one nodded again, feeling a little bit dizzy but decided not to tell to Jin.

"I made lunch, let's go eat now. C'mon baby."

Jungkook got up from his spot and made grabby hands for him, which his Daddy gladly took on his small frame and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook hide his face on the oldest chest because of the bright lights and soon Seokjin sat on his chair and Jungkook on the other side on his own chair.

While everyone else was eating Little Kookie decided to take his fork and started eating his food.

Eventually everyone finished their meals, including Jimin who asked if he could repeat it because it tasted really good.

Jungkook in the other hand was now playing with his food because he felt sick and it sucked a lot, tears wanting to fall down once again.

"Why are you playing with the food?" Jin asked, sternly.

Jungkook looked up at him with his bottom lip trembling and then cried once more.

"I s-sowy..." that's all he could say.

He finally had the courage to tell Seokjin what he was feeling but the dizziness he felt earlier hit him like a truck and his body inclined to the side, collapsing on the ground, fork flying to the other side of the floor.

Everyone got up from the table, Jin instantly taking his unconscious baby off the floor and went to the living room, laying him down slowly on the sofa.

Taehyung and Jimin were crying, both of them scared and not understanding what just happened to their best friend.

Seokjin placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead, noticing now how hot he actually was.