meanies

Taehyung didn't went to the university for two days because he was scared, but he would try today. He couldn't just give up on it because of what happened.

Namjoon dressed Taehyung and then himself.

Soon all of them ate breakfast and went to their cars.

Tae was nervous about going to the university because he didn't knew if people would start talking about it.

"It will be okay." Namjoon reassured. "And if not i'll punch someone today."

Namjoon and Taehyung walked out of the car, the older taking the others hand in his.

Namjoon would stay with him in every brake to protect him from possible shitheads.

Taehyung opened his lock to put a few things so his backpack could be less heavy, but it had a lot of paper with things written from people.

Namjoon was septic but let his boyfriend read them.

Tae grabbed a few papers and started to read them, getting extremely nervous.

'I'm sorry what happened to you, it happened to me when i was in another school. Are you a Little? I'm a Little too, your secret is safe with me!'

Maybe it wasn't bad after all. There was people like him and people who were sympathetic.

But then...

'You fucking faggot, you shoul die.'

'You are such a baby, can't even handle his own pee? Pff, do me, no do US a favor and go back to kindergarten.'

'Acting all serious but you are just one of those psychobabies!? Do you suck dicks as a living too?'

'Did you even need your boyfriend to save you? How sad of you. I bet he's so sick of you but it's handling it because he doesn't want a cry baby to cry for him. He is so hot that should have stayed with someone way better than you ugly ass.'

'You are really disgusting.'

'Do you know JB Love Yourself? For you is 'You should go and fuck yourself', get it? Because you are ugly and fat and a total baby who deserves to die alone.'

The list goes on.

Each paper, a new knife that destroys Tae's heart each time.

There were a few warm and cute messages, but comparing that to the harmful ones it's like comparing the size of an ant to the size of an elephant.

He was crying so much that his tummy and head were starting to hurt.

Is he really disgusting? Fat? Ugly? Bad? Is he really not enough for Namjoon?

After the older read the papers he wanted to kill everyone who said these things about his baby.

How can someone be so harmful at this point?

"Baby, please, don't listen to them."

He went to hug him but Taehyung moved a bit.

"You don't love me." he shook his head, believing in the mean words. "Y-You should just break up with me. I'm di-disgusting and ugly."

"Taehyung don't say that. I love you so much. Don't believe in what they say. I love you since i first saw you. I always did. I always will."

Namjoon hugged him tight, making the younger wet his shirt with his tears, which was more than fine for him.