Chapter 11

"Guess you're back, now huh?" Flash asked, I rolled my eyes ignoring his presence. "Oh, I know you love me." He puts his hand on my thigh but I pushed it away. "I have a boyfriend, so stop it." I growled, I could tell Flash smirked and leaned in my ear. "I bet he can't do the things that you want so bad. Peter Parker won't make you feel like you're loved, only I can."

"Ugh." I groaned, pushing him and walking down a different hall. I sat next to Peter in this freaking boring class. Peter was making his spider webbing, I was watching over him. He looked at me and flashed me a smile before closing his drawer.

He smiled and kissed my cheek as he wrote the stuff on the board. "Did he hurt you?" Peter mumbled, I looked at him, puzzled.

"Flash." He stated.

"Oh, no, I'm f-fine." I said, he looks at me and gives a concern look. "What did he say?" Peter asked.

"He said that you won't make me feel more loved than he can--but really I'm fine." I sighed as I went back to my notes. He seemed angry but a slight blush formed on his cheeks.

"And he touched my thigh." I could hear Peter sigh but it ended with a low groan. "Peter, I'm fine." I said trying to calm him.

"I know, i-it's just... I feel like I'm not protecting you and I feel sad that I'll lose you quick." He said. I put my hand on his. "Peter, I will never leave you. You're my hero, you're their hero." I whispered the two last parts.

"I will never leave someone who loves me the most. Except my dad." I smiled, he chuckled and the bell rings.

~~~

"Alright, you children, I'll be back. I'm shopping for dinner today, and Y/N, you're always welcome to stay here, if you'd like." May said. I nodded and waved bye to her, she smiled and closed the door.

Peter and I were doing our homework. I sat next to him at his desk. "Peter." I said, he didn't answer, he was screwing his mechanic stuff with his screw driver. "Peter." I said a bit louder, no answer. He was so focused on his project. "Peter?" I cooed his name.

Still no answer.

Then I smirked, I sighed and laid on his bed. "You don't mind if I sleep with you, do you?" I asked, his back was turned to me as he kept working on his project. "How many times do I have to ask a question?" I asked.

I rolled my eyes and he sighed placing the screw driver on the desk. I got up and turned his chair to face me. I sat on his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Is something wrong, Peter?" I asked, his eyes widen and he gulped before speaking. "Uh, it's just I was r-really zoning out. T-Thinking." He said.

I hummed in response.

"Oh well okay." I got up and laid on his bed and I grabbed his mask and slipt it on my head. "What's her name?" I asked. Peter tilt his head in confusion. "Oh! Karen." He said, I smiled behind the mask. "Hey, Karen."

"Hey, Y/N how's it going?" Karen said, Peters eyes widen in surprise. "She knows you?" Peter asked.

"Uh, yeah! I created this suit, Tony and I would call her Friday." I said.

"Hey Karen? Anything funny on that Baby Monitor?" I asked.

"Yes, I have videos of Peter doing his Avenger impressions."

"No! No no no, Karen don't show her!" Peter said grabbing the mask. "Impressions, huh? You're cute." I said. He blushed and cleared his throat.

"Have you ever thought of it?"

"Of what?"

"You know?" He hinted, I realized what he meant and I blushed immediately. "I mean I did, but I feel like doing that with you would totally end your life. My dad will kill you with his suit." I said, he looked down and he was like a cherry.

"Did you want to do it now?" I asked, his head jolts up to me and he shrugged. "I don't know, maybe soon. I'm just--"

"Scared?" I asked.

"Nervous." He said.

"Oh. Well you don't look nervous to me." I said, he walked up to me on the bed and he sat next to me. "I am." He sighed.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. He returned it but it got heated quick. His hands trail up my legs to the hem on my shorts, he hovered over me. His lips were soft against mine. I felt him groan as I bucked my hips on his lower half.

He kissed my neck, leaving small kisses on my neck. He found my sweet spot when I moaned softly.

He smiled on my skin before nibbling at the spot, surely to leave a mark. "I don't care if your dad kills me, I want this." He mumbled on my skin.

He pulled off my top and he out stretched his arm to web the door shut, so May wouldn't barge in.

I chuckled as he did that, continuing to kiss me roughly. I pulled off his shirt, my hands trailing down his pectorals and abs.

His hands fiddled with my jeans slowly, that's when my phone rings.

"Ugh!" I groaned grabbing my phone from my backpack. Peter smiled and got off of me for me to grab my phone.

"Hello?" I said, I heard Tony pant on the other side of the line.

"Y/N."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"He's back. With more people." Tony said.

"We'll be there." I said.

I hung up and Peter looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"What?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Somethings on the loose."

To Be Continued