Chapter 16

Thanks for 100+ reads, I'm happy but okay with it, cuz I have like 13.5k+ reads on this other book but this chapter might have LIGHT SMUT in it.

I walked into the Avengers building, meeting up with the Avengers. I stood next to Peter.

I walked in the building, waving at Happy who walked by me and Peter.

He gave us a nod with a smile and kept walking. I held Peter's hand, and he intertwined our fingers and kissed my head.

We heard people talking which were probably the Avengers.

"Guess who's back?" I called out and they all stopped talking and saw me. Tony looked at me and walked over giving me a hug.

"I thought Tony didn't like hugs?" Steve joked, Tony glared at Steve and looked at me. "You're back." He said and he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Yep. Peter told me everything about me being Venom." I said. Peter smiled and hugged me. "Well. It's great to have the Avengers back together!" I said and they all cheered.

"Y/N!" Pepper yelled, she ran to me and hugged me, kissing my face multiple times. "Mom!" I groaned, she smiled and pulled back. Tony wrapped his arm around Pepper and smiled.

"Let's all have dinner together!" Tony called out. "Am I invited, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked, Tony looked at me and I looked at him, knowing what he would say.

He groaned and looked back at Peter. "Yes, you are."

"Yes!" I said and Peter pulled me into a kiss. "Okay, woah woah woah! I never said suck each other's faces." Tony said separating us.

Peter and I laughed as we walked over to the table. Dinner was served, we laughed, we talked. It was fun! I haven't seen the Avengers together in a while. I was 9 when I first saw them all together.

Steve and Natasha would be the ones who trained me in fighting. Tony trained me with tech and other stuff in the buildings. I missed those days now, but it's good to have them back.

•••

"Can you please show me your powers? I wanna know if your webbing is actually venomous." Ned asked, I rolled my eyes. "My name is not like that Ned. It was just a random name." I said.

"Can you summon spiders?" Ned asked. "No."

"Can you lay eggs?"

"No."

"Are you actually venomous?"

"Nope." I sighed.

"Ned, stop asking her questions." Peter finally said. "You guys are losers." Michelle said as she sat next to me. "Thanks. You joined us too, loser." I smiled. She smiled and began to read her book.

"I wish something happened today." I mumbled picking at my lunch. "What do you mean?" Peter asked.

"Wish something good happened on the news." I said.

"Well, tonight we'll do something." He smiled.

•••

"Watch and learn." I said as I jumped down. A guy was stealing a car and I quietly got in the back of the car.

He was looking for the keys and I cleared my throat. "You know if you're gonna steal a car. Don't dress like a car thief, man." I said shaking my head.

"Who the hell are you?" He said.

"Oh. Uh the girl, a Spider-man looking hero, but more of a nightmare type of Spider-man? I'm Venom." I said as I pushed his head to the wheel knocking him unconscious.

I got out and took him out webbing him to the wall and climbing on the roof. "That's how you do it." I said to Peter. He chuckled and placed his hand on my waist.

"Peter--" I was interrupted by him taking off his mask and kissing me roughly. I kissed back as he held my waist close to his body. His hands go to the back of my thighs to lift me up. My legs wrapping around his waist.

"Peter...?" I mumbled between kisses. "Mhm?" He hummed, I chuckled at his response not even to stop kissing me. "My--"

"What did I say about you two, sucking on each other's faces?" Tony said, clearly mad. "Tony!" I groaned.

"No that's dad to you. Peter, I'm gonna beat your--"

"Gotta go!" Peter yelled as he jumped away trying to run away from my dad in his iron suit. "You go home. Sam wants you to play dominoes with him." He said before flying off to get Peter.

I rolled my eyes and swung over to the Avengers Quarters.

Sorry for short chapter, it's just I need sleep, I was working on this at night. It's 11: 38pm man bye ly