criminal

Prologue

You were well known in the underground. People didn't know your name, they only knew your body shape. You always hid your face so know one could see and lurked in the shadows most of your life. You always wore your cloak over your head everywhere you went. The underground was hell to you but, you managed to teach yourself to survive after what you did to your parents. you were always alone, for you trusted no one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You set your cloak on your back and head to go out. You stepped out of your tent (or hideout...I dunno) and heard the crunching of your boots as you walked. You left your head down cause' everyone would stare. You didn't NEED money. Your food was always right in front of you. You felt someone grab your arm. You turned around but saw no one...but you still felt something on your arm. You looked down and saw a child with pleading eyes. You kneeled down to get to his height. He looked about 6 or 7. "Do you have any food...I don't have any money on me now...but please" the boy asked. You stared down from him. You reached into your sack and gave him all the bread you had...for you didn't need it. The child's eyes lit up with joy "thank you so much!!!" He said. You ruffled his hair while you stood up. "No need to pay" you said. His eyes lit up more as he hugged you around the waist." Thank you!" He turned around and ran home. You didn't like hugs but you were lost in thought. You were a criminal but kind hearted as well. You turned back around and started to walk again. Later, someone bumped into you. "Oh...sorry" the Man said. He looked about in his 50s. You were still standing and you held out a hand to help him up. He took it and you pulled him up with no struggle. "Thanks...sorry again" he said. You had no interest in seniors. You patted his shoulder then kept walking. You recently heard that criminals Levi, Furlan, and Isabel were taken by the survey corps. you were there watching but you heard nothing. You watched as they took them away. They were looking for you and are still on the hunt. It was tricky cause' they didn't know your face. You always wore a cloak so, they can't see your body. You rarely spoke. You only spoke when needed. So you were hard to find. You were lost in thought and you bumped into someone but you didn't look up. You walked around them and put a hand up to say sorry. You were about to put it down until the man grabbed your wrist. You lifted your head a little to see who it's. You didn't need look any further. You saw the dark green cloak. "You-" he started but you looked up more and he saw the glow of your eyes. You had a better view of him now. It was Erwin. He saw the words in your (e/c) eyes meaning "let go of me you bitch". He held your wrist tighter but, you didn't wince in pain. "Listen, I- " he started. But without any hesitation, you flicked your wrist and grabbed his. You bent it back and kneed him in his throat. With a loud cry of pain, he fell to the ground holding his neck. You already started running with your cloak following behind you. You were quick. A soldier helped Erwin up and they raced after you. You jumped into the air and they saw wire shoot from your hips. "SHE'S GOT GEAR" he shouted and they flew after you. You looked back and saw them. You were off like a speeding bullet traveling at light speed. "She's quick" a soldier said. people stared at you from below. You saw the boy you gave your bread to. He had horror in his eyes when he saw you. You ignored that. But if people were gonna stare...you were gonna give them something to stare at. You speeded off again as the survey corps followed you. You weren't worried at all. This was easy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading part one! I've been making up this story as long as I could think clearly. Sorry that Levi isn't in this chapter. He'll be in the next chapter though! sayonara! (Sorry that this chapter is so small)