Chapter 27

Eric woke me up by placing light kisses all over my face and all over my neck. I smiled and pushed his head away, "Good morning" I said

"Morning Beautiful. Get up I'm taking you somewhere" he said throwing the covers off

"And where exactly are we going?" I asked him sitting up in bed

"Just get ready" he said before going into my bathroom I shook my head but did what he asked. I changed into a gray shirt that knotted to the side, black skinny jeans with a rip on the knee and the thigh,a pair of graish black combat boots, a leather jacket and a gray beanie. Eric walked out wearing a gray t-shirt that hugged his body and I could see the outline of his abs, black jeans, gray high tops, a black leather jacket and gray beanie. Eric looked at my outfit and threw his head back laughing.

"What?" I asked

"Thar's funny we're matching" he said I shook my head and went in the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready I went to grab my car keys but Eric said we're taking his car so I left mines on my desk. We walked downstairs hand in hand and were met with the bikers. Terrance wanted to come with us and we agreed we left the compound and drove to god knows where, "Ok where are we going" I asked

"We're just going to drive around the Island, I figure you needed a break" Eric said grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers before moving it to his lap. I forgot to mention Eric has a truck a white toyota and it's lifted. We stopped at 7/11 to get something to eat and drink before jumping back in the car. While driving around we listened to music and talked.

"So Terrance how are you?" Eric asked looking at him through the mirror before looking back at the road

"Good, I'm still trying to get used to living with frickin bikers" he said making Eric and I chuckle

"Sis about Chase" Terrance said

"Never mind him, he's not a topic we talk about anymore" I said

Eric cleared his throat, "You in any sports dude?"

"No I got into a lot of fights at school, went back to the foster home and to new families but because I gave them a hard time I was told to stay at the foster home. People were telling other parents about me and my behavior and that I shouldn't get adopted all I wanted was to be with my sister she's the only family I have left"

"Well we have a new family and you're not going to give them a hard time" I said

"Clearly they're bikers and scary ones" Terrance said making me laugh. Eric chuckled and said, "You'll get used to being around them" The rest of the ride was filled with listening to the radio. We got manapuas, made sure to put gas in the truck.

After driving around we stopped at an empty parking lot that had a bathroom, "Oh good I need to pee" I said unbuckling my seat, "Oh sis here" Terrance gave me a bag which I took with me. I went to the bathroom and opened the bag up inside there was a pair of clothes the hell did I need clothes for I already had something on but I changed into it anyways. I changed into a black come at me bro shirt, white denim shorts with studs on them, I put on the gray hat and the aviators on. (Outfit below) 

Putting my clothes in the bag and leaving my boots on I walked out of the bathroom and the boys smiled, "Now that's more like it

Putting my clothes in the bag and leaving my boots on I walked out of the bathroom and the boys smiled, "Now that's more like it. You're always so serious besides you look more badass and normall than looking like a frickin biker" Eric said

I smiled and shook my head before going back in the truck. We got back to the compound and went inside everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked Rage stood up and cleared his throat, "Alright now that everyone is here I would like to say something" everyone gave their attention to Rage Damon stood next to him, "As you know in order to be here you need to a prospect before moving up a rank with the big guys but this time around it's different. Sheri why don't you come on up here" I walked up and stood between Rage and Damon, "Sheri you've been living with us for a while now and since you're the only female here I present to you you're own offical cut"

"Wait what are you saying?" I asked looking between Rage and Damon. Damon put the cut on me and said, "It means you're officially a biker" 

"Welcome to the gang!" Rage yelled and cheers were heard around the room. 

"I figured we gave you an offical one the one I gave you wasn't making it official" Damon told me I hugged him and then hugged Rage who didn't know what to do but hesitatnly hugged me back. I walked back to Eric who had a smile on his face, "You knew didn't you?" I asked him

"Guilty" he said I rolled my eyes and brought him into a kiss he placed his hands on my hips before pulling back and placing his forehead on mine. The night was celebrated and was filled with laughter. Terrance found out that I drank that night and he was concerened about it.

"Sis" he said worriedly 

"Terrance don't worry I can handle my liquor" I said ruffling his hair and taking a sip of my beer. He nodded and went to get something to eat. Being with the bikers can get rowdy. I placed my beer down and followed him to the kitchen, "Look Terrance if you want to stop I can" I said

"It's not that" he mumbled

"Then what is it?" I asked pushing the subject just a little more he sighed and looked down

"I miss my old sister, you know the fun one? But I'm looking at you now and you're different" he said

"Hey I can go back to the same me. I'm just glad that you're safe and ok I'll push back on the drinking and try to spend more time with you ok? Besides we have a lot to talk about" I said before pulling him into a hug even though he's taller than me I'm still the strong one I always had to be. He pulled away and went up to his room with his dinner.

I joined the bikers outside again and saw me beer in the same spot that I left it. I picked it up and took it to the kitchen dumping the rest of the contents into the sink. I turned around and saw Damon leaning against the door frame. 

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked

"Since you talked with your brother" he replied

"You heard us talking?" I asked him and he nodded his head I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I wanna make things right between my brother and I. I want to at least fix the brother-sister relationship that we had" I said

"You two were that close?" Damon asked with a raise of both brows I nodded my head. 

"Alright I think I'm going to call it a night" I said putting my beer in the recycle and hugging Damon telling him good night. I went up to my room and changed into pajamas doing my night routine and then going to sleep.