(17)dream/reality

(A/N) by the way.... this is the dream(and reality) that Jungkook has on the bus while he's asleep on Taehyung. Enjoy!

Jungkook POV

I'm walking towards a light... it's the bus stop. I see Taehyung waiting on the street for the bus.

I ball my courage up.

I run towards him, but stop a few feet before him. I gaze into his eyes. His eyes sparkle with the morning sun, with his beautiful green contacts. His hair is soft and shiny, freshly dyed a silver color.

He runs the rest of the way to me.

He cups my face, and says something inaudible.

I try to ask him what's happening and what he said, but there is a jumble of words coming from the street. I glance to my right to see a group of 5, staring at us, gasping. I recognize them as Taehyung's friends. They wave, and smile at me. I nod at them.

I turn back to Tae. He smiles and leans into me, putting his head on my neck. I can feel his warm breath against my ear. He puts his head even closer to me, enclosing his lips around my ear. His mouth is removed from my ear, and he starts to lick my neck, kissing it as he travels down to my collar bone.

I throw my head back, giving him a better angle. Our heads touch and he pulls me into a hug.

He suddenly let's go and I protest. But he whispers something to me.

"I like you."

------

(A/N) it's so short :(( sorry, but .... he kissed his ear lmao. 😂

It wasn't too weird? don't worry, there will be a kiss. Not telling you when tho!

Bye peachies❤️