(66)love is powerful

Jungkook POV

"Come on Taehyung, where are you? I'm worried sick." I spoke into my phone, leaving the 100th voicemail on Taehyung's phone.

I know he would never ditch me, so something must have happened. Apparently, I heard that someone took him out of school, in a rush.

I don't know who, but hopefully it's a relative of Tae.

I pray he wasn't kidnapped....

1 new message
from taebae💓

I slowly opened the texting app to reveal a singular message.

taebae💓: im okay.

me: I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU
me: why did you do that to me

taebae💓: it's for a reason... but I need you to come over to my house, right now. Like immediately.

me: I'll be over in less than 5 minutes.

A wave of relief passed over me, as I bolted out the door and in the direction of Taehyung's house. Hopefully, it's nothing bad.

Taehyung is careful and cautious.

Taehyung POV

"HEY!" I whisper-shouted. "Jimin get the fuck out of view and hide!"

He laughed a little, "Will do, caption obvious."

I giggled at Jimin's strange remark. It took me the whole afternoon to plan this, and buy everything. I planned a whole party in less than 5 hours.

"Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, And Hoseok, y'all ready?"

They all hummed, shifting back into their places.

(A/N: Hoseok is Jungkook's childhood friend.)

Jungkook approached the door. I yelled, "come in!" As he wondered if he should knock.

He slowly opened the door, flipping on the lights, to reveal his whole crew.

I brought everyone. Everyone he loved was there.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted, leaving Jungkook shocked. "We all love you!"

He smiled, wiping his tears from his face.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

.
.
.
.

(A/N) Okay! Another chapter done. Next chapter will be longer, don't worry. I plan to shoot for 600+ words. It's a lot, compared to the short style of this book.

Lol if I combined chapters there would be like 30 not 60

Anywho

The date is still 8/10/18!!