(72)flashback

THANKS FOR 2k READS!!
as a reward, take this juicy backstory in Minsoo's POV:

>>flashback<<
>>minsoo focus<<

"Jungkookie! Come here!" Minsoo called his best friend over to his house, to hang out.

They've been best friends since forever, and have always been together. It was just them, and only them.

Minsoo was very protective of Jungkook, and didn't like to share him with anyone else.

"Hey, Minsoo! I think that we should play truth or dare while we fish!"

Minsoo nodded. He always loved playing games with Jungkook, especially truth or dare. Those games always made the time slower, letting them spend more precious time together.

"Okay, I'll go first. Truth or dare?" Jungkook sat on the edge of the dock.

"Kookie! Okay... fine. I choose truth." Minsoo sat down next to Jungkook.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" Minsoo blushed, and turned away from the younger.

"No... I'm only 13." Jungkook laughed and almost fell into the lake. Luckily, they were alone.

"Okay, Jungkook. Truth or dare?"

"Oooo! I want to do a dare. You are too weak for doing a truth." Jungkook slapped the others arm and grinned widely.

Minsoo stopped and thought for a moment, thinking about what he would choose.

Does he take a risk? Should he?

After thinking for a while, Minsoo finally thought of the thing he really wanted Jungkook to do.

"I dare you..." he blushed a lot.

"Spit it out! I'll do anything!" Jungkook just sat and laughed.

"Don't get mad, but I dare you to kiss me."

"Oh... okay... where? It's just a dare." Jungkook gulped pointing to different spots on his face.

"Here." Minsoo guided his finger to his lips, pointing at it directly.

"Okay."

.
.
.
.

(A/N) EXPLANATION BELOW:

Minsoo has secretly had a crush on Jungkook since they were childhood friends, and he confirmed his feelings during simple game of truth or dare.

After the two joined a new friend group, the burning question made the group go into flames. The idea of Minsoo exposing his feelings for Jungkook was too much, so he ended up flipping the switch.

Just as Jungkook had started to like Minsoo, he betrayed him and turned on him.

He turned because he was scared of being the laughing stock in high school. Thus he had to let his feelings go.

Minsoo, after regretting it, decided to make a plan, but it was too late. Jungkook had already transferred and found love elsewhere.

Questions? Comment here!

Signed off on: 8/14/18