Chapter 12: Morning Dramas and Volleyball Girls

New Update! Just to make sure there isn't any confusion, Akashi's father will be referred to as 'Mr Akashi' and his son is just going to be named Akashi (or Seijuro, depends).

~

Mornings in the Akashi household are relatively uneventful, that is, before the mansion received four new guests. Now, a certain hetereochromic young man had to restrain himself from throwing kitchen utensils at his 'guests'.

"Ari, do you have to steal everything that's on my plate?" Mikami hadn't been able to eat anything yet. She was probably the most tolerable out of the four.

"Hey, if Mitchy stops eating my pancakes," Ari glared at her brother who was looking at her innocently, "Then I'll stop eating your food!" She declared.

"What's wrong with the food on the table?" Mikami asked, genuinely curious. Daniel snorted, "I bet she's too lazy."

"How much you betting?" Mitchell asked between mouthfuls of Ari's pancakes.

"Like hell I'm betting with you! I lost like a thousand dollars last year!" Daniel exclaimed.

"More like twenty," Ari quipped, "And it's not cause I'm lazy, I just think that my hand will get cut off by the captain. Look at him!"

All eyes turned towards the young heir. Akashi had intertwined his fingers and rested his forehead on them, his eyes were closed and his head was down. Beside his elbow was a very familiar pair of red scissors.

"I don't get it." Mitchell stated bluntly.

"That's cause you don't know him," Ari retorted, "I reckon he's pretty pissed." Mikami glanced at Akashi and pitied him, it took a while to get used to the Sanders family.

"Let's hurry up and eat, we have school soon too." Mikami said, gesturing to Ari as well, "It's 7:38am, we need to get to school earlier today, there's an exam and Ari and I were going to study."

"Whatever you say. Oh! That reminds me!" Mitchell grinned, "Hey sis, guess what?"

"Nope, I'm leaving." Ari declared and pushed her chair back before grabbing her bag, "Later." She called back and exited the room. They all sweat dropped at her sudden exit, apart from Akashi who still had his head in his hands.

Mikami stood up too, "I'll go too," She began and picked up her school bag as well, "Um, Seijuro? Are you coming?"

Akashi lifted his head at the mention of his name and looked at Mikami for a few moments, "Yes." He replied but didn't move.

"O-okay then, I'll meet you outside..." Mikami hurriedly grabbed her things and skittered out of the dining hall.

"Well shit, this just got a billion times more awkward." Mitchell huffed out, "I'm gonna go too, later Danny and uh, Akashi." He said and left as well.

Daniel did not looked please at being left alone with, as Ari described to him earlier, a hetereochromic, scissor-throwing sadist. Akashi's intense gaze was fixed upon the 26 year old who resisted the urge to squirm. All the servants had been ordered to leave and were probably far away (well considering that this place was a mansion, it would be relatively far away). Fortunately, he only had to sit there for a few minutes because his brother cut through the awkwardness.

"Holy shit! Sis! Gimme a something to throw!" Mitchell came back to the dining area screaming his head off. In reply, Ari, who was just on her way to the table as well, had taken off her shoe and chucked it at his head, "Quit yelling! I'm gonna go deaf!" She screamed back, oh the irony.

"Woah, guys calm down. What happened?" Daniel stood up and placed himself between his two siblings. It turned out to be a bad idea to ask because the two started spitting out their sentences at the same time, getting louder and louder.