30

The clock on the nightstand read 5:23 am. I hadn't been to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Danny's face.

I also kept thinking about what it was going to be like seeing the men who killed my best friend.

I carefully slid out of the bed, not wanting to disturb the others and headed out of the room.

I quietly shut the door and made my way into the kitchen. I needed coffee and lots of it.

I started the coffee maker and lit a cigarette, inhaling and exhaling the smoke slowly.

Once the coffee was ready I poured myself a cup and took a seat at the table.

I unlocked my phone and logged on twitter, just to see what the fans were saying.

Of course my @ mentions had blown up. Thousands of kids asking if I was okay. How I was handling the whole thing. How were the other guys doing.

I smiled softly and decided I would post a tweet for them.

-andyblack "I just wanted to take a minute and thank you guys. I've saw your tweets, we've read your messages and we love you all for it.

As you all know Asking Alexandria were our best friends. Our brothers. Losing them has been a shock, not to mention a great loss for the music industry.

Those five guys were extremely talented. Each one earned their place in that band. They completed each other. If you were ever lucky enough to see them live, you know what I'm talking about.

Ben, Cameron, Danny, Sam and James have always been close to the BVB camp. We've done countless tours together, interviews, you name it. We were together as often as we could be.

My heart is broken. I miss my brothers. As do the rest of BVB. We have taken all the proper steps in putting the person and or persons responsible behind bars.

I assure you we won't give up until someone answers for this. That I can guarantee you.

I'd like to ask all the BVB fans to show some love to the Asking family today. Let them know they're not alone. That we're here for them and always will be.

Once again, thank you for all your love and support.

Love,
Andy

Once I was satisfied with what I'd wrote, I hit update and took a deep breath. That was one of the hardest things I've ever had to write.

"Andy, are you ready to go?" Ashley yelled, bringing me back to reality.

I sighed and slid my phone in my pocket and headed out to the living room to meet the others.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said softly.

Ashley nodded and patted me on the shoulder, opening the door and allowing me to step out before him.

The warm sun hit my face as soon as we got outside. I sighed and glanced up at the sky before heading for Ashley's car.

Ashley unlocked the doors and I opened the passenger side door and slid inside.

Usually I would have tried to get Ashley to let me drive, but this time was different. I knew I didn't have any business behind the wheel. Not now.

Jake and the others piled in the back and we headed down the street to the police station,

"Are you going to be okay when you see them?" Jake asked.

I glanced over beside me and Ashley was biting his lip. I guess Jake asked the question everyone was curious to know.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I know there are a lot of things I wanna say to them, hell there's a lot of things I wanna do to them, but I know I can't." I sighed and turned my attention to the road ahead of us. "They better consider themselves lucky the cops got to them before I did." I said under my breath.

And it was true. If I'd been the one to find them, they would be visiting me in jail right now. Because I honestly believe I would have killed the bastards.

I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth when Ashley pulled in, shutting the car off.

This was it. I was about to come face to face with the men responsible for killing our family.