30

JUNGKOOK'S POV~
"What do you mean she left with them?!" I yell angrily at Stella.

"Calm down Jungkook," Taehyung says getting infront of Stella making sure I dont hurt her.

"Why would you care anyways? You have a girlfriend, don't you?" Sage sasses.

"Don't bring Courtney into this, she did nothing of the sort," I say walking closer to Sage.

"You aren't denying it, Alpha," she says with fierce eye contact. I growl under my breathe but before I could say something the door opens.
______________________________________
NATALIE️'S POV~
"You guys sure you don't want to get in?" I ask my friends as I rest my head on the window.

"Yea, we're good. See you later," Deisy says giving me a smile.

I shrug and the we drive off.

"Are interested in ice cream right now?" Luhan asks me.

"Hell yea!" I say excitedly.

We get in the drive-way and order.

"Welcome to Dairy Queen how may I help you?"

"Can we get an oreo concrete." Kai says.

"You're so basic," I say.

"Two caramel cookie dough concretes and a Chocolate chip concrete," Sehun says ordering.

"You remembered my favorite Sehun," I say happily.

"Of course I did," he says giving me a charming smile.

"Have you guys found you're mates yet?" I ask as we get our concretes. Luhan looks at us weirdly.

"What?" He asks me.

We all stay silent and look at each other.

"It's an inside joke we have?" I say immediately.

"Really?" He says not convinced. I nod my head while eating my concrete.

Sehun blasted music the whole ride making us sing. Kai drops me off and I opened the door.

"Where did you go?" Taehyung asks me.

"We went to get ice cream," I say holding the cup in the air. He raises his eyebrow.

"Give me some," Raven says taking my ice cream out of my hands.

Jungkook stares at me as I take a bite of the ice cream.

"I'm going to take a shower so don't bother going in the room," I say walking upstairs.

I open the door and turn the shower on. I check to make sure that it's not too hot.

I close the door and strip my clothes off. I take my hair tie off and hop in the shower.

I let the steamy hot water hit my body as I start to relax a little. I hear clothes dropping on the ground. As I turn around I see Jungkook sliding the curtain to the side.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" I say forcefully closing the curtain. He arches his eyebrow.

"Can I not take a shower with my girlfriend?" He asks stripping his clothes off.

"Last time I checked Courtney was your girlfriend," I say popping my head out.

"She's not technically my girlfriend," he says getting in the shower with me.

"And we're not technically dating anymore," I say trying to get out of the shower.

He grabs my wrist and slams me against the wall.