5

I got woken up from Jax shaking me

"Natalie wake up.",Jax said.I groaned and got up."What's wrong?"

"It's just a little headache.You don't need to worry about me.",I said getting out of bed."Is everyone awake yet?"

"Yea we're just waiting for you.",Jax said helping me walk my eyes went wide.I ran into the bathroom and changed into a see through shirt with a black bra underneath,black leggings and black shoes,I put my hair in a messy bun.I ran downstairs but then stopped holding onto the railing.

"Woah there Natalie.",Jax said holding onto me."Are you sure you should go to school today?"

I nodded,"I have to Jax.",I said walking slowly.

I saw that everyone had their heads down."Now what happened here?!",asked Jax throwing his hands up in defeat.

"It's the headaches Jax.",said Deisy groaning in pain.

"You guys can't go to school like this.",he said sighing.

"We have to Jax we have no choice.",said Sage trying to stand.

"Fine.",Jax said groaning in irritation.We all held onto each other trying to balance right.
~~~~~~~~~~
We got to school and got out of the car.Walking inside the building.We all had help from Jax's friends to take us to our first class.I walked in the classroom ignoring everyone's stares.I sat down next to Jungkook who looked at me concerned.

"Hey are you okay?",he said worried.

I shook my head and walked up to the teacher asking if he can let me rest my head on the table.Obviously the teacher would say yes.I walked back to my seat and layed my head down.Jungkook kept on glancing towards me making sure I was alright.
The bell rang and I got up holding everything so I won't fall.Jungkook offered to help me walk but I shook my head.He didn't leave my side until I reached my second hour class.
~~~~~~~
The bell rang and it was lunch.I groaned and walked towards my locker.My friends came they all looked fine.

"Natalie how come you look worse than you did before you came to school.Look really pale.",Sage asked me worriedly.

"I don't know Sage.",I said with my head against my locker."Let's just go please the more we stay in school the worse I get."

They nodded I tried walking but failed.Luckily my friends caught me just in time before I fell to the ground. Sage and Stormy helped me walk while the others tried letting people out of the path.We walked into the cafeteria,BTS came and helped me getting onto a chair.They all surrounded me looking worried.

"What's wrong with her?",asked V.

"We don't know.She was fine yesterday.",said Raven.

I layed my head on the table,but lifted it up after 5 minutes.I felt much better.

"You good now?",asked Jungkook.I nodded until I held my hand over my mouth and ran towards the bathroom.

"Natalie?!",I heard them yell.I opened the bathroom door and ran into a stall locking it.I threw up in the toilet.

"Natalie?Natalie are you okay?!",I heard Raven say.I unlocked the door and but I went back towards to the toilet throwing up again.

"What's going on Natalie?",asked Stella.I shrugged and threw up even more.

I stopped throwing up for 10 minutes so I got out of the stall and went towards the sink washing my face.

"I'm fine now guys.",I said hugging them.They pushed me away.

"Eewww no don't touch me you have vomit everywhere.",said Deisy disgusted.I dad chasing her around the bathroom trying to give her a hug.But she opened the girls bathroom and the BTS members fell onto the floor.

"Do you guys always have to hear our conversation?",asked Stormy.They got up.

"So you good now Natalie.",asked Jungkook.

"Not really I think I need to go home.",I said holding my head.

"Let's go to the nurses Office and take you home.",said Jungkook."The rest of you go back to the cafeteria and go to your classes after alright."

They nodded and left the girl's bathroom.Jungkook and I walked to the nurses office and asked for permission if we could go home.The Nurse let us go.We went walking to his house because he insisted.We got to his house and was huge.It wasn't a house it was a mansion.I was in to much pain to look at it in awe.We walked inside his house,once I stepped into his house my knees gave up.Jungkook carried me to his bedroom and layed me on his bed.He felt my head.

"Holy shit Natalie your burning up!!",he said with wide eyes.I sat up and right and took my shirt off,so the smell of the vomit won't spread across my body,I was only left in my bra.I layed on Jungkook's bed.

"Natalie you should get under the covers.",he said pulling the covers over me.He was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.He turned around and looked at me confused.

"Can you stay with me Jungkook?",I asked him weakly,he nodded and took off his shirt.

"Scoot over.",he whispered getting in the covers.I scooted over,Jungkook had his arm around me.I turned towards Jungkook and slept on his bare chest.While I was sleeping he was stroking my back.He looked at me while I was peacefully sleeping.He saw that my color came back.

He could feel my hot breathe against his skin.I put my arm around his waist,he smiled.He then soon fell asleep with his arm around me.

To be continued....

Sorry if this chapter was boring:/
And sorry if there're any errors