It's Okay to Let it Out

First person
Point of view of Tsukishima
I feel so bad for leaving Yamaguchi behind like that.
I guess I can be selfish like that. Honestly, I should have just told him the truth. Man, what's wrong with me. Tadashi has always been there for me, and has even put up with me. If anybody should know how I feel, it's him.

I walk home and quickly enter my room; I really didn't want my brother to see what a wreck I was. I cried for a bit, then I wiped my tears, took a shower, and went straight to bed. I'm glad I didn't have any homework to worry about.

Third person point of view
Tsukishima got ready for school, today is Friday. Yamaguchi also got ready for school; he was determined to catch Kei at school and talk to him.

Yamaguchi walked to the entrance of the school and caught Tsukishima at the corner of his eye. "TSUUKI!!!" Yamaguchi screamed as he ran at him. "Ahhh!!" Tsukishima shouted as Yamaguchi jumped, hugged him. Yamaguchi gave Tsuki a soft noogy.
"There's my salty friend!" Yamaguchi exclaimed.
"Heh, yeah.." Tsukishima replied.

Yamaguchi then grabbed Tsukishima's hand and ran inside the school into the boys' restroom. "I hate seeing you so upset. I can tell by the expression on your face something's up, and from yesterday. Please tell me, I want to help you." Yamaguchi pleaded.
Tsukishima sighed. "It's just, I don't think I'm actually amazing, I'm nothing compared to that orange haired shrimp and that stupid king." Tsukishima said. "This is just a club activity, but I'm certainly below them." He said slowly. "I shouldn't have run away from you. I should've just told you. Gomen Yamaguchi."

Yamaguchi listened and thought out carefully about what he should say. "Kei, you're such an amazingly smart and talented person, and you're so good at volleyball! If anything you're superior to me, but that doesn't keep me from stopping. Some day I'll reach there level, but maybe not today, nor tomorrow, but I know I will. If anything Hinata probably doesn't think of you as below him, and Kageyama respects all his teammates including you. You don't need to say sorry, I'm glad you told me. If you're so worried about not being good at volleyball, then you just have to try harder, practice harder, and I'll support you all the way through!" Yamaguchi then gave Tsukishuma a huge fluffy hug.

"Thanks Yamaguchi, but I am not more superior, you're definitely at my level maybe even beyond." Tsukishima followed in with the hug and buried his face under his chin. Then he started to cry. Yamaguchi was completely aware of this, and he slowly walked them into the biggest stall and sat on the floor with him as he cried, hugging him, keeping him close. He needed to let his feelings out, and the only person he'd show his feelings to was Yamaguchi.