1

Lani

The blood leaks from my mouth as i try to stand to my feet.

"get up. NOW". He growls at me . I attempt to stand as im being thrown to a wall. Feeling as if im going to die this very moment.

I hear his steps coming towards me. I shake my head and try to slide away , with the very little strength i had left in me. His heavy stomps came closer and closer to me. He yanks me up and pulls me close to him" You will never get away from me " he laughs as he dropped me onto the cold floor. He begins to send blows after blows to my body.

"STOP PLEASE JAMES, just stop" I begged as I'm gasping for air.

" WHO DO YOU THINK U ARE RAISING UR VOICE AT ME" he punches me straight in my eye. Then begins to stomp and kick me in the face.

This goes on for it feels like hours. James finally stops to spit on me before walking out the door. I sit there while the tears fill my eyes. I cant take this anymore, he would kill me without thinking twice. I managed to get up and walk around the room i was stuck in for ages. There has to be a way out. I walk over to the small window theres have to be away to open this. I've tried everyday to get out of here. I reached up to the high up window as best I could. I had to think of something quick.

I always thought this was a bad idea but its worth the risk. I got the chair and stood on it. I began to kick and punch glass as hard as i could, over and over until it busted with the sound of glass shattering. I thought of this many times but I knew that the sound of glass would send him running down here. But that was a risk I had to make .There wasn't any other way. I quickly pulled myself through the window know that he had hear the bang.

I ran in the way i thought people would be. I ran an ran as fast as I could with the glass from the window in my foot. I got into the city. No clue where I am, but I have to get far away as possible. I ran like a mad man until i started to feel light head. I slowed down to catch my breath by a car to try to hide myself. Until I felt blackness taking over my body.

Chris

"Aye man ill hit you up later" Trey says as he walks away with two chicks on his arm.

I chuckle and shake my head. This man gone catch somethings one day messing with all these women.
I began to walk out the club and look for my car. Once i found it , i walked towards it. Man why did I park this far down. As i get closer i notice a body laying by my car. The closer i get it seems to be as if some randomly girl done passed out by it. People cant handle there liquor, oh well. I stepped over her to see blood dripping from her lip, black eye, face swollen, and bruises and marks everywhere.

I dropped down to her " wake up" i begin to shake her. She still wasn't moving. I picked her up , opened the drop and threw her in the car. Maybe a little to hard but hey we dont have time.

I drove off to the best hospital. I pasted like two along the way. Who wants a crappy hospital that do what they can. Im trying to find the best help. Not just any help. I what if she needs something they dont have, nobody has time for that. She should be lucky im speeding it only toke 25 minutes how fast i was going. Lucky I ain't get no ticket.

I try to pick her up and end up hitting her head on the car. Just great, I thought . I finally managed to get her out the car. I ran into the hospital with her in my arms. "CAN I GET SOME HELP" I yell as doctors came and toke her to a room. If I ain't yell Ill probably be here all day.

I walk up to the desk "can i go see her, the girl i just brought in"

The lady hadn't even toke a look at me. "Sir ur going to wait- "

"Just give me the room number i dont have time"

"Who do u think- CHRIS BROWN, umm yea its room 276" she said with a big flirty smile. I rolled my eyes and found my way to her room.

I come up to her door and open it. I look at her, who would do this , i just don't understand.

A doctor walks in " Opps almost diddnt see you there. Well hello I am Mr.Johnson. She should be waking up in a few. Do you have any idea as to what happen to her?" He says as he looks up at me.

"No sir i found her like this."

He nodded and walks out the room to go get something. I put my faces unto my face. I was tried , felt like my eyes were going to give out.

"where am I"

I look up to see her looking at me.

____________________________________

What y'all think?🤔 💭
keep going or 🤷🏽‍♀️