Marriage

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The priest says as he closes his book. Levi was right, being married under a gazebo, where there's a small pond and big willow trees, is a wonder view and a moment to remember.

Before I even knew it, Levi's arms were wrapped around my waist, yet his hands were on my back. He softly kicked my leg, making me off-balanced. He catches me in his arms and kisses me. I hear everyone cheering and as Levi helps me be balanced, I kiss him. 

"How's that for a show?" Levi asks as we headed to the building. We held hands, but he's the one that held tightly. 

"That was very unexpected, I like it... no... loved it..." I jumped right onto his back, wrapping my arms on his torso.

"Hanji!" He jumps a bit to have a steady grip, wrapping his arms around my leg. "Don't scare me like that!"

"Take me away!"

"Jeez, such childish behavior..."

"But you love me..."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's hurry to the banquet."

"Not me, you're the one carrying me." I laugh as Levi groaned. I always do this to annoy him, but I think he has a feeling that I'm gonna do this... constantly.

"Hold on, then."

"W-what are you-" Levi runs, full sprint to the banquet. I had to tighten my grip and I heard him chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the banquet, I was breathing heavily and Levi had no problems at all. I know he works out now, but still, that frightened me.

"Levi, Hanji!" We turned to see Erwin, waving us to a table.

"What does he want?" Levi's happiness disappears for a bit.

"Lunch?"

"Are you seriously hungry right now?"

"Levi, check your watch." He does so. "Remember what time we schedule lunch?"

"Oh."

"Come on, let's go eat."

"Hey, we're all ready for your little speech." Erwin says, handing us two glasses of champagne. 

"Speech?" Levi asks.

Erwin nods, "Yeah, you don't know? You need to have a speech to tell everyone about how you feel today."

"Ugh, do I have to?"

"I can say a speech, Levi, if you're that scared..."

"I'm not scared!"

"Well, go ahead with a speech!"

"On second thought, you can do it."

"Really?"

He nods, "Go ahead, just nothing embarrassing."

I stand in front of the table, holding my glass up high. Everyone was sitting down with their glasses held high. They were all staring at me, smiling and proud. "H-hi! This may be one of my first speech that I'm quite nervous about... hehe..." They all let out a small laugh; I cleared my throat, "Well, I want to thank you all for coming here. Levi and I... thank you for being here."

"Anything!" I look to see my colleague, Moblit.

"Just enjoy yourselves and have a wonderful time, hope you have a great day when you leave here. Oh, uh, cheers!" We all lifted our glasses and cheering.

Everyone ate and we all decided to just have a small walk around, before we can have fun. After walking, we were ready to dance and have fun. 

A slow song was starting to play and some people were asking others to dance with them. "Hanji, come on, let's dance." He holds his hand out.

I take his hand, "Better impress me, clean-freak." I smile as he pulls me from my seat.

He rests his hands on my hips and I rest my arms over his shoulders. We moved our feet, we swayed back and forth like willow trees blowing in the wind. "How do you feel?"

"Feeling fine, how about you?"

"A bit worried."

"Worried?" I look into his eyes, they were full of worried.

"Hanji... you know I love you, right?"

"Levi, where is this coming from?"

"I'm not saying that I want more... but..."

"But what?"

"It's way too much to ask you..."

"Tell me, Levi. Or else I will force it from you."

"Ugh... fine... Hanji... I want to have kids..."

"Kids? Already? Jeez..." I smile to him. "Alright... but let's get through today, and then we can plan on those things later."

"Thanks, Hanji."

"Take it this way, Kuchel won't be lonely now. She'll have grandchildren and she'll be able to spend time with them."

"I hope I didn't say it as something you don't want to."

"I want kids as well, Levi. It's not that you're pressuring me or something. Now's not the time, tonight, we can discuss it, okay?"

"Like I said, thanks."

"You should be happy, Levi. We're finally married now, what else is there to worry about?"

"Nothing Hanji..." The music starts to pick up, "Nothing for you to worry about..." A smile appears, very devilish and mischievous.

"L-Levi?" I say as he squeezes my hand and moving around me.

"Told me to impress you, right?"

"Not like this!"

"Heh, too late. Next time, be more specific."

Who knew today was exhausting? I truly thought it was going to be a calm, relaxing day this morning. Everything picked up in the afternoon. If a tsunami wasn't destructive, the wedding would be one. Calm at one point, rising towards the climax, then after it's all over, calming down. As everyone left, they had smiles and were proud. Eyes shall never lie, but as I saw it, we did a great job. I'm still surprised that Erwin was helpful to us, especially to find Levi's mother... I guess people can change... Kids, huh, Levi? I hope we can beautiful children...