#23. Christa

~Christa~

YOUR POV
I was in bathroom, doing my routine and walk out from it to wear my lovely outfit for this morning then continue red read the Kreko magazine but I think it was more to comic? "Whaaatt theeee heeell??!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!" I heard a loud yell make me snicker. I open the balcony and jump off because I'm awesome and I know it!! "Where the hell is she?!!" Opps... I just make someone mad~ I thought and laugh while walk to the gardens. I smile when look at the beautiful flowers.

"He really take a good care of this crystal." I touch the flower as a breeze  "Right?" I look at my left. "Christa?" She smile at me and I graceful to return it. "You looks beautiful as always.." She say, I blush. Why the hell am I blushing?!! I ask to myself but stop as I feel something touching my hair. "W-what?" I turn around seeiseeing white hair woman who is smiling as she slowly disappear. "Please.. Take a good care of my son, Subaru... (Y/N)." I blink confuse at the phrase she said to me but then I smile.

"Of course..." I chuckle to myself and look at the flower. "Christa (white roses)..." I say really slow that just enough me who can heard but I living with a vampires, so.... "What are you doing here?" Crap... I look behind me and turn pale. I'm screwed... He walk to me and his eyes widen. "Where did you get that?!!" He yell as he pull my hair. "Ahhh!!!" I scream. "Tell me!!!" He pull harder. "S-subaru-san... P-please... A-ah!! I-it's hurt.." A tears start flow down through both of my cheeks. "P-please.."

3RD POV
He let go of your hair, you fall down on your knees. "Tch..." Subaru annoying while you feels trembling. "Tch... Stupid slut.." You heard the man words in your head, you shiver in terrified making you hug your own body. "N-no.... N-not again.." Subaru heard this make him look at you with guilty. "H-hey?" He tried touch your shoulder but he heard you mumble something. "What?" You mumble again. "Speak louder!!" You suddenly stand up and look at him with red eyes of your that really bright.

"Don't you touch me you piece little of shit.. If you dare to touch me with the flinty hands of yours, I will send you to next judgment.. Or I eat you as my next meal." Subaru's eyes widen in shock but he quickly catch you before you almost fall as he saw you look unstable. "(Y/N)?!! (Y/N)?!" He called you but he get no response, he teleport both of you to his room then lie you on his bed and look at you with a soft expression. Your chest was up and down as you tried to breathing.

He look away with a blush forming on his cheeks as he realize what he seen. "Tch.." He sigh and push a few strands of your hair out from your face as he look back at you with a little frowns. "Idiot... Where did you got the hairband.." He ask to no one and slowly pull the red hairband out from your hair lock. He held tight the hairband in his hand in anger but stop as he heard you move a little with a sweat cover you forehead. "C-cordelia.... N-no..." Subaru eyes widen as he heard the name.

You tremble in your sleep with you hand clutching the sheets. "B-beateix.. H-help me... P-please..." You breath hardly. "D-don't go..." Subaru didn't know what to do. "P-please... S-someone..." You crying but your eyes still close, you become more heavy to breathing. "P-p-please...." With the last of your words between the time you take breath, Subaru drop on his knees and quickly hugging you like protecting something precious in his life. "Shh.... I'm here... You will be okay..."

He rub your back while you are sobbing. "You will be okay... You are safe with me..." As he try to calm you down, your eyes flew open with a tears running down. "C-christa?" Your eyes widen when see the person have a short white hair. "S-subaru?" He push you a little, look at you without realized that he was smile make you blush  messily. Beautiful... You thought while he, in another hands, looking at the red face of yours. She's cute when she blush... He touch your wet face that covered with tears..

He look into your eyes and you do the same as meeting his gaze on your. His blood red eyes like his mother into your red eyes. The more he stare into it, the more he feel caring for you. Seeing the real of your eyes color... Red... The red emerald.. "Your eyes...." When you heard he mention about it, you look down but he grab your chin to keep it still. "Beautiful..." Your eyes widen and at the same time, you blushing mess to actually hearing someone said about your eyes. He finally realized his words.

His eyes widen in shock then look away as his both cheeks forming with a taint of red. "I-I mean not like that beautiful.. Y-yeah.. I'm not compliment.. I just to say something good about y-you.. So, don't get me wrong.. It isn't because you are p-pretty." You smile a little as see this side of him. With the blush still on your cheeks, you kiss him on his cheek, caught him off gaurd, quickly he turn look at you with one of his hand placing on where you kiss while the other hand try to cover half of his face.

You smile at him, not carrying about the blush that still on your face. "Thank you for the compliment, Subaru-kun." His face went red even more than before as you call him with kun at the end of his name. "Tch... Just get out." He say, shock you. "Don't think I treating you differently that make I like you." But you keep your smile. "Smiling like an idiot!! Hmph!!" Your smile fell and your eyes slowly turn dark. "Who do you think you are?!! Coming here and do anything you want!!"

YOUR POV

I gritting my teeth while my hand clutching into a fist. "Just get out!! I don't care if you live on the street!!" He yell, I close my eyes. "As you wish... Sakamaki." I stand up and look at him. "You take care of my crystal and I thought... You would be like your mother but.." I glare him. "I'm wrong.. Now I see nothing of her in you.." I teleport into the guest room where Ki-kun will be. "W-what? (Y-" I cover his mouth. "Be quiet.." I mouth him, he nod. I sigh as I let him go then flick my fingers, all his clothes bag disappear.

YUKI POV

After wash the color of my face, I'm went to find for (Y/N) everywhere!! But I found Yui!! Argh!!! I hate it when she use her power!! I walk to garden and see Subaru carry (Y/N). I raise eyebrows and begin to walk to them but someone present stopping me. A woman who have a same hair color as Subaru, watching them with a smile appear on her face. I make my way to her as Subaru take (Y/N) away. "Christa..." I call, she turn look at me with eyes widen, I smirk. "It's been a while.. 4 or 3 years, right?"

She chuckle. "You have grown so much, Kiki-chan.." I frowns. "Yeah!! Stop calling me that!!" She chuckle again, my eyes twitching then I sigh. "Are you really want to continue to bond them together?" She nod slowly with a smile. "They're perfect for each other.." She say as she look at me, I shrug. "Thanks to you, Kiki-chan. It's good to have some company." I ruffle my own hair. "Yeah.. Yeah.. But still.. This eyes really ruin my life.." She shook head at my antic. "Anyway.. See you later... Ista-chi..."

I walk away but after I heard she say. "I miss to heard the name like the old time." I smile a little. Yeah... Like the old time.. You came visiting us, me and (Y/N) at the under basement. I frown. The way to keep us away from their sons... I walk passing Yui to my room. I swear on my hearts, Cordelia... I'll never let you touching her... I lie down on the bed. "Even one touch on her hair.." After a few minutes, (Y/N) teleport into my room, shocked me. "W-what? (Y-" She cover my mouth and mouth me to be quiet, I nod at her.

She let me go then sigh but when she flick her finger and all my clothes bag disappear. I give her weird look. "Are you serious?" She nod, I sigh and hold her hand then she teleport both of us to.... Mukami's house. Wait!! Wait!!! Mukami's house?!!! Damn... All of place.. Why it was here?!! I really hate you right now (Y/N)... I see (Y/N) type something on her phone and nod to herself. "Okay.. Let's go.. I already tell Dad and he say okay same as your Mom." I groan. "But why here?" She sigh. "Because Dad say you have to go night school too.. And we need a ride.." School...... Argh..