#30. Something Interesting

~Something Interesting~

YOUR POV

I was glaring up to the beaten up looking guy that who was in front me as I crossing arms while he was looking down angrily at me who was trapped between the wall behind me and the guy body in front me. I also kind of looked pretty beaten up. "Can you stop making trouble!! It's sick me for always help your ass out there!!" The guy say to me. If you wonder what was happening. Well, after a news about me start working with Yuki again. We got a lot of jobs from every kind of industry.

As you can see, the guy in front me is Yuki. I glare at him harder. "Excuse you.. It was them who start it. And for you infromation, I never ask any help.." I poke his chest. "Especially from a bastard like you.." And here we are... "You're a bitch.." He smirk. Acting in the film of delinquents love. He leaning closer to my face. "A cute badass bitch that will be mine.." He finish, I blush a little and.... "Cut!!! Good job you two!!" The director shout. "My jaws feel hurt because keep smirking.."

I heard Yuki say as he look at me while rub his cheeks, I narrow my eyes. "How about my eyes? It will come out any minutes if I didn't stop glaring at you.." I say to him, he chuckle. "I want to see that happen." I facepalm. "My~ My~ I have some interesting human in here~" We both turn to the owner if the familiar voice, I smile to the person. "Izaya-kun.. What a pleasure to meet you here.." Izaya chuckle while Yuki look at him with curious look. "An information broker, Izaya Orihara. What do you want with us.."

As he say that, everything around us turn silent. Everyone step away from us. Izaya smirk. "Me? Oh, it's nothing but.." The smirk on his face got widener and walk towards us  "What did you two monster doing around human..?" He stop in front me. "Other than that, at Ikebukuro?" He come closer to my face. "Uh?" My face have no reaction to this but then I smile. "I wonder who was seme and uke in Shizuo-Izaya relationship." His eyes widen and step back while I step foward. "Maybe I should help Erika write her OTP.."

I smile creepily. "You do know about her writing it in her blog, right?" I stare into his eyes and let him see what I read in Erika's blog, a love story of shizuo and Izaya. He have a huge blush on his face. I poke his nose. "I can make it more embarrassing than what she does.." I give an Uchiha smirk, thanks to Sasuke who teach me. "Before want to manipulate me, you need to know what you will be face first.. Dark and Light are both in my side. I will always have a few trick under my sleeves.."

He then smirk and pull me closer to his body. "You should have not playing with god." I chuckle. "Damn.. It will not end well.." I look at Yuki with confuse expression but then... Crack... We all, everyone look to somewhere and I see... "Subaru?" My eyes widen as he walk towards me. He push Izaya away, make him fly across the crowd.. Thanks god he used to get throw like that.. I just can blink but then blush as I see his hand grab mine and drag me away. I look at Yuki for help but he wave his hand at me.

Of course as he mouth 'Good luck' at me.. That son of bitch... I noticed he take me into some alley and teleport back to Sakamaki's house. He then left me at the living room then left me at the living room, next to Ayato who was eating takoyaki. I blink in confused. "He take me away from my working place to come here and just left me..." I sigh sit on the cushion. "What should I suppose to tell them about me mysterious disappear?" I ask to myself. "He's acting strangely after you disappear, you know.."

Ayato say as he continue eat the takoyaki. "Uh-hu? Not my fault.." I shook my head. "What's wrong with the Akushi guy anyway?" I tilt head as I look at him. "You met him? I thought he with Suzu all the time." He sweatdrop. "You don't remember?" I shook head. "Everytime he took control over my body, I didn't remember whatever he done.." I sigh. You should tell me about this, Akushi.. "You never ask, Idiot.." Akushi reply, I sweatdrop. Seriously..? Silent... "Anyway, what happens after I left.." I ask and he sigh.

"They went to him to ask where you went to and he told us about Akushi but I only know after Akushi appear at school." He look at me with a frowns. "Yui got sick because missing you so much. Kanato miss your cooks. Shuu want to heard you singing again. Reiji looks just fine but I'm not sure. Laito and Subaru the worse. Laito didn't act like his usual self and keep glaring at Akushi. Subaru looks like what you beat up Akushi. Every night he went to garden and crying." I frowns.

"I should have not left, should have I?" He shrug, I sigh. "I do need to go apologize to him, don't I?" He nod and say. "Maybe tell him your true feelings." I blush and look down. "I-I don't know about that, Ayato... I don't really know if he really do love me... I'm still afraid of my past.. I never have this feel after what happens to myself long time ago.." I cry a little, he pat my head make me look at him. "He told me.. After Akushi appear at school, Laito took me to meet him. He told me everything, Imotou.."

My eyes widen. "Y-you knew?" He nod. "I still care for you as my little sister even you are not.." I chuckle and hug him. "Ayato Nii-san...." He sigh. "But still.. PTSD, Bipolar and Depression? Are not that too much?" I look up. "Since when I have Bipolar Disorder?" He give me deadpans face. "Don't tell me you didn't notices yourself." I shook head, he sigh and let go of me. "Nevermind.. Just go meet him, okay?" I smile and cheek his cheek. "Thank you.." I turn away, begin to make my way to Subaru's room but stop.

I take out my phone and throw it at Ayato. "The hell?!" He shout, I giggle. "I was with Ki-chan early but some guy I know make something interesting and Subaru came, make the guy fly away like a flies!!" I giggle uncontrollably. "He drag me away and leave Ki-chan by himself." He smirk. "Hah!! Serve him right for not tell us you are okay.." I frown. "Nii-san!! Don't say that!! It's not his fault!! We're busy with our jobs!!" He laugh, I pout. "See that!! You're bipolar!!!" My eyes twitching with annoying and glare at him.

"Whatever... Just call Kou and tell him to get Ki-chan at Ikebukuro.." He make weird face. "That half blood? And what Subaru doing at Ikebukuro on he first place?" I shrug. "Yes and.... Don't know? Kou and Ki-chan just like a friend rival... Ikebukuro is some dangerous place to be on by yourself.. And Kou don't want his rival die before he can beat Ki-chan popularity.." I sigh. "Those two... Really weird.." I smile. What can I say? They both are my brother in all but blood..  And I love all of them.