😈The Not-So-Ordinary Bad Boy👿

Name: Michael Losswer

Nickname(s): Mike, Mikey, Douche, "The Bad Boy"

Age: Depends but around 18-19

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:

Personality: Michael to most people is a jerk and disrespectful

Personality: Michael to most people is a jerk and disrespectful. To those he trusts, though, he's very sweet and caring. At school, he's developed a reputation for being rude towards teachers and cussing. He isn't a bully, though, since he's generally not mean to kids. He's a tough boy who knows how to stay out of trouble, but he's also a mystery that practically everybody wants to solve.

Strengths: Popular, doesn't let things get to him easily, is surprisingly very nice, and secretly a fantastic chef

Flaws: Is known for being a "troublemaker", is a magnet for rumors, and has had no luck with having a good friendship

Backstory: Michael grew up in a happy family in the suburbs. He had a strong, caring mother; a funny and awesome father; and the greatest big brother a kid could ask for. Michael was close to his brother, Drew, who cared for him deeply. The thing was, his parents always seemed to prefer Drew.

If he ever screwed up, all he ever heard was: "Your brother wouldn't have done this."  It was tiring to constantly be the least favorite child, trying your best to please your parents only to be outdone by your brother. He still loved Drew, but mostly hated himself. He wants to show his parents that he is good, and not just a disappointment.

Family: Drew Losswer, Brother, 23

Top, Switch, or Bottom?/Seme, Seke, or Uke?: Doesn't really care, whatever the other person wants. (Seke/Switch)

Scenario:

(1) Michael the bad boy. Michael the douche. Michael the whatever. All you ever heard about at school was Michael and how cool he was or how much of a jerk he was. You had never met him before, so you weren't sure what was true anymore. One day, you're at the café (for whatever reasons) and spot him at one of the tables by himself.

(2) Make up your own scenario!