Chapter 6

A/N: Thanks to anyone who has read this story so far. I promise you there are all kinds of twists and turns. I usually update this daily or every other day. If you want me to keep writing please make sure you vote. If you have any questions let me know :)

______________________________________

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I called out.

There was a click as the person slid their card key in and gained access to the hotel room.

"I've brought you another ice pack." Harry said, sitting on the edge of my bed. "Sorry about everything again. I know it seemed a little unrealistic to jump out of that car and try and run away but oh well, we're here now." He tended to my ankle, helping me prop it up and comfortably position the ice pack.

"Listen Harry, I- " I began but Harry interrupted me.

"Me first." He said. "I didn't mean to make things awkward between us. To be honest I don't even know where that came from. I guess I just always thought you were beautiful and wanted to let you know. But please, forget I said anything." Harry got up and looked out the window to see how many fans were waiting outside the hotel. Even though his back was turned I could sense that his feelings were hurt. But, he really didn't need to worry because he hadn't even heard what I had to say yet.

"Harry, I've wanted you to take me out on a date from the second I met you. You're adorable and sweet." I said. He didn't turn around for a while but when he did he was grinning.

"Really?" He asked, doubt in his voice.

I nodded my head. "Every girl on this planet is obsessed with you, Mr. Styles. I'd be crazy not to like you as well." I said. That made him chuckle.

"Well, obviously we can't go out on any dates any time soon because MSG is tomorrow and we need to rehearse." Harry explained. "But as soon as we're back in England I'm taking you to my favorite pizza place."

I laughed. Any guy who mentioned eating pizza with me automatically gained 300 points in my book.

"It's a deal then!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, well I have to go to the venue and start practicing for the show, will you be fine staying here by yourself?" He asked.

"Yes, my ankle is almost feeling better! Please go and fulfill your boyband duties. I'll be here." I told him.

"If you need anything text me." And he gave me a hug before he left.

I took the remote and began flipping through the channels on the tv. I was hoping to find something entertaining. One channel was playing re-runs of the show "Friends" so I busied myself with that for a good hour or so. Eventually, I got up to go use the bathroom and found that I had no trouble walking. My ankle was all rested up.

I grabbed my phone and texted Harry.

All better now! I think I'm gonna go and explore the city :)

My phone buzzed back.

Dont trip again. I can't always rescue you. :p

I giggled at that.

I slipped on a dress that I bought from a popular boutique back in London, some navy blue flats, and the Michael Kors bag Niall got me for my birthday. After I straightened my hair and applied makeup, I left the hotel.

I spent most of my day shopping with Danielle. We got recognized by some fans which was nice. Wait, let me rephrase that, she got recognized by fans and I was just some girl that was with her. But other than a few random encounters we didn't really get bothered too much.