Late Night Visitor

I couldn't get to sleep as my stomach was hurting me so much. The doctors and nurses said that they had to operate on me to keep me alive and that I had lost a lot of blood so I have to have this stupid drip in my arm. The doctors also said that I will have to use a wheelchair for a couple of months so I will not be able to go to school. I've had so many visitors come visit me. People from my class, Alya but there had to be a nurse in with us and even Adrian. I don't know where my belongings are or where Tikki is. I hope she is ok. The only visitor I'm waiting for now is Chat Noir to say thank you to him for saving me. I think I fell asleep because I woke up and it was late at night. I looked over to the little ladybug clock that my mum brought me from home, it flashed the numbers 01:23am. Wow. I was asleep for ages. This wound is making me tired all the time. I decided to check how the wound was doing. I must not have noticed someone was knocking on the window as whoever was knocking was knocking loudly. I glance over to the window and a huge smile spread across my face. Chat Noir. I waved and mouthed to him that it was open and he then climbed in. "Princess, I-Im so sorry!" He said with tears falling down his cheek.
"Why are you sorry Chat?" I said confused.
"I let you get hurt and now your stuck in this hospital. Another thing is ladybug is nowhere to be found so I have been keeping the akumas in jars." He said. My eyes grew wide. It wasn't his fault that I got hurt and I was ladybug. I really wanted to tell him but I knew our identities had to remain secret. I pulled him in for a hug and kissed the top of his head. "You didn't hurt me an akumatised victim did. If you didn't bring me here I would have been dead so you are a hero Chat." I said.
"Your right Princess. I shouldn't get worked up on things. Its just been so stressful without ladybug." He said.
"She should be back soon. And then you will the perfect duo and I will be nothing but plain old Marinette." I said. I knew that I was crying because I could feel the warm droplets slide off my cheek. "No Mari. I will always love you. I-I mean..." He said trying to find something to change the word love. I just sat there and giggled it hurt but I didn't care. I was happy to just be with Chat. "I love you too My Silly Kitty!" I giggled.