Forever

"You cannot be with him anymore!" My mum said sternly.
"Why? Mum I love him!" I shouted back.
"It could put you in danger!" She shouted back. I was crying floods of tears. I loved Chat and he loved me.
"I want to go to bed!" I said.
"Not until I've finished talking!" She shouted.
"Let me go to bed!" I shouted back.
"Darling. Let me take her to bed." Dad said, "You can talk more later." He said. As soon as my dad
Helped me into my bed I cried. I let all the tears come out at once. "Come on Mari. I know its hard but its for your own safety." He said softly.
"I know but I love him so much." I replied with tears streaming out of my eyes. I gave my dad a hug and told him that I was going to go to sleep. I led down and sobbed. I couldn't believe my parents would say that to me! I need to run away with Chat. Far away and live happily ever after. I drifted off to sleep and was dreaming of losing Chat forever.

2 hours later:

*Tap**Tap**Tap
"Princess are you there?" He asked. I awoke to hear his sweet voice. It could be the last time I hear it! "Come In!" I quietly shouted. He opened the door slowly and shut it behind him. He turned the light on and rushed to my side when he noticed that I had been crying.
"What's wrong Princess?" He asked.
"My parents told me I'm not allowed to see you any more! I want to be with you forever!" I said with tears rolling down my cheek. "I want to be with you forever too!" He said.
"Run far far away with me please!" I said.
"What?!?" He said.
"Run away with me and then we can be together!" I told him.
"What about your family? They will be devastated!" He replied.
"They won't when they realise that I chose to do this!" I replied.
"*sigh* Fine. Only if you write them a letter to tell them." He said.
"Ok! Can you get me some paper and pencils. There on the desk over there." I said. I pointed to the desk and he walked over there. He picked up a book as well so that I could lean on it. I wrote:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am so sorry but I have decided to go with Chat Noir as I love him and cannot let him go. I hope you understand.
                     Love Mari xx

"There!" I said.
"I'll grab your wheelchair." He said.
"Ok! Can you get me a pair of clothes out of my drawers please." I asked
"Sure." He replied. We got ready and left. Chat carried me of the balcony and then sat me down on a nearby bench. Then he went back for the wheelchair and my purse. "Goodbye Paris!" We both said.
Goodbye Paris!

                           Fin!