Popular?

Mari's POV:

"Omg Mari I'm so sorry!" Said Alya.
"Its ok. You were akumatized." I replied.
"I know but I put you in that wheelchair!" Said Alya.
"Alya! Stop! It wasn't you I forgive you ok?" I shouted.
"I- I'm sorry Mari." said Alya.
"Its fine. Its time for lesson. Can you help me up the stairs please." I asked. Alya nodded and helped me get out of my wheelchair. She handed the wheelchair to Nathanial who had an ultimate crush on me. Every one was my 'friend' now because they find out that I was Alya and that I'm going out with Chat Noir. Every night Chat will come and take me outside onto my balcony and we would look at the city lights  together. Then he would carry me to bed and tuck me in. Then he would stay for a little while until I fall asleep. He would do a couple patrols around my area and then he would go. I love Chat I would hate it if anyone was tell me to stop loving him.

When we eventually got to class Adrian had his head on his desk and he was asleep. Nino was next to him messing with his headphones. Alya helped me to my desk and I sat down. Chloé wasn't at the school anymore. After she told me that I should die she got  suspended. It feels without her. I actually miss her for once. It was weird but I just ignored the thought and concentrated on the work. "What do you think the answer is Tikki?" I asked. Ever since everyone found out that I was ladybug Tikki is able to come out of my purse and fly around. "Don't ask me! You know that your not allowed to talk to me during lessons!" Said Tikki.
"Ok. I'll ask Alya." I replied.
"Alya do you know the answer? I'm stuck on question 10." I asked. Maths was one of my weaker subjects. It was even harder because I missed at least two months of school. " Umm, 21 I think. I'm not very sure." She replied, "Are you ok though you are very quiet. You are usually very chatty!" She said.
"Yeah I'm just thinking about things." I replied.
"Ok I was just worrying." She said. Alya always worries about me. Ever since I came back to school she has been more worrying about me even more.

3 hours later:

Finally its the end of the day. I watched the clock waiting for that precious bell to ring. When it did finally ring. I slid off my seat and into my wheelchair. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I was going to finally get rid of the stupid wheelchair. I was going to miss school tomorrow so that I could get use to walking again. If I didn't I would have to have the wheelchair back and come back to physio every week. I just want to be free and walk. Alya helped me down the stairs again and I met my mum at the doors. My mum came to school every day so that she could wheel me home.
I just wanted to go to bed. My mum finally got me home and took me upstairs. When we got up I saw dad waiting on the sofa. My mum shouted and my dad took over and wheeled me over to the sofas. "Marinette. Hunny, we need to talk to you about something really important." My mum said softly.
"What is it mum?" I replied.
"Its about you and Chat." My dad told me. My heart slid up into my throat. I knew what they were going to say.