Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I had the worst nightmare last night. It was realistic- like I was suffering with a psychotic episode. Probably the worst dream I've ever had! The dream was a glimpse into my unfortunate future;death. The haunted house was sinister and had the gloomiest atmosphere I've ever established in my whole 14 years of life and I play call of duty so that shits fucked. Screaming- that's all I heard as if the people in the asylum are on repeat death. It's hard to describe the house. Broken,Black and well abandoned. It seemed like a place where mental patients would live and die-the place itself was insane. Staying in it would make me turn deluded. I walked past some of what it seems last words of the people who lived here "I feel pretty" written in blood. I couldn't begin to imagine what was going through their head at that point. Dismay? Possession? Fear? Insanity.

"One shot everything rides on tonight. This moment we own it" began to play through my phone. Who's this?

"Hello" I said in my morning voice

"Hello Louis,if you enter the asylum you and your friends with die a horrible, painful death."a deep voice spoke

"Aha okay mate thanks for waking me up bye"laughing it off

"Bang bang you're dead"

*end of phone call*

Well shit either one of my friends just prank called me or we are all screwed.

For the rest of the day I couldn't get the phone call and the dream out of my mind. WHAT IS THIS?

"Louis I just had the craziest dream about this haunted house" Jodi messages me on bbm. I wonder what it's about. Is it the same dream?

"Same what happened in yours?" I asked

"Well you pussyed out and left me to die why you gotta be suck a bitch bruh but anyways what happened in yours?"

"That place is freaky! It mad me physically go insane whilst sleeping. Then I got some call saying I'm gonna die what is this?"

"It's probably just a prank just chill we will be fine I bet the stories are just bs"

"Story's Jedi what do you mean?"

"Umm gotta go bye google it"

I did as she said- I googled it. So this girl went with her friends ( like I'm doing on Friday 13th REALLY THE 13th?) and her friends were found a week later with slit throats by Gillette fusion pro anal razors. They were skinned and their heads were put in the shape of a satan star.