The Past

Flashback:

Back in 5th grade:

Jungkook's Pov:

"Jungkook! There's a girl here who wants to talk to you!!" Rap Monster yells at me.

"Who is it??" Jungkook questioned.

"It's that new girl who came to our school a few months ago! I think her name was....umm... Oh, yeah! Her name was Park Eun Sun!" V said.

( In Jungkook's mind) * Park Eun Sun??? Oh, yeah! Lea wants to talk to me??*

"Well, bring her here!!" I yelled.

So as a couple of classmates ran after her, she wore her school uniform with  her hair pulled down on the sides. She had long brown hair that came out to her waist and her big hazy eyes looked like an angel's eyes. I felt like I was floating on clouds when she ran towards me.

"Hi, Jungkook!! I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me this Saturday??" she asked with ageyo on her face.

"Well, I don't know if I can go because me and my friends are going to the beach that day. But maybe in the afternoon??" I told her.

"WHAT" all my classmates told me.

They pushed me down and we huddled like a group meeting.

"Jungkook what are you thinking! That's the day were gonna celebrate you being the leader of the group you even promised that you'll be there the whole time!"  J-hope scowlds me as they all noded.

"Come on guys, she's my next door nieghbor plus I haven't gotten any time to hang with her for the past months. She dosesn't even know where the Movie Theater is! So I want to use that time to show her around. Plus I'll be at the beach for the only couple of minutes. You guys won't miss me if I go with her, right?" I asked.

"We won't miss you!" all my classmates yelles at me.

As I nodded, Jimin askes me a question.

"But can I ask you a question??" he says.

"Sure, what is it??" I asked.

"Do you like Park Eun Sun??" He asked with a curious face on.

"WHAT!!!" I yelled while blushing.

"Omo, Jungkook! Your blushing!" Suga yells while whispering.

"You guys! I don't like her! Stop saying nonsense!" I said while covering up my face.

Lea's Pov:

As they were huddled I noticed that they were talking for a very long time.

"Um, Jungkook?" I asked while whispering.

As they unhuddled Jungkook looked really red.

"Well, I don't think Jungkook can go to the movies with you." Jin said.

"What do you mean! I only asked for Jungkook's answers! It's not your decision if he can go or not!" I yelled at them. A tear almost formed in my eyes.

"You guys stop it! She's gonna cry if you keep saying bad things! Well, Lea, as you can see Jungkook is the leader of this group and we need him to preform the pledge to continue as the leader so it's a special event." Jimin says.

"Yea! So go back to where you come from and don't come back!" Rap Monster yells at me.

As I stared at them with my sad eyes. I looked down and I gave up.

"Jungkook Pabo!!!" I ran out of their meeting place and went back home.

Jungkook's Pov

"Haha! Look at her run!" V said.

"You guys, do you have to go that far?" Jin said while scratching his head.

"Well we didn't have to but how about our rules?" Jimin reminded everyone.

I ignored what they were talking about and looked at the direction Lea went.

"I'm sorry Lea."