INTRODUCTION

As I grew up, my mother and father always taught me how to be a housewife. Housewife.. I can honestly say, I've always had a stern hatred for that irritating word.  A married woman whose main occupation is caring for her family, managing household affairs, and doing housework. I didn't want that. They'd always say I should treat my dear husband with everything he asked. Of course that's different now, but back in those days.. I wanted to change that. I wanted to work as well. Women are capable of anything and everything, and why should a man be held captive of keeping us from doing that? I've never met my grandmother. I'm guessing she'd taught my mother that. My mother was the most strict about this act. My father just followed right behind. I don't think he liked it either, but it's what was best for our family.
The King of our community, Lexington, is the main purpose we are living this way.  Every bill that is passed, is repeating the same process but adding a new rule every single time. As I'm writing this, I'm currently 28,it's the year 2017, and I've finally gotten my freedom. My name is Hayden Talia Brooke , and this is my story.
-
sorry guys for a short chapter, but
this is only an introduction just so you guys could get a little preview of what the story is about. hope you guys enjoy xox  - skye