CHAPTER FOUR

All of us had gotten closer, and closer throughout the weeks. We went on missions. We robbed banks, we fought. We didn't kill though, unless necessary. I had gotten closer with Cyril. He is like a best friend to me now.
We talk about almost everything everyday, about our lives, Love life, Education and all.
He's been through a lot, you can tell. He looks stressed most of the time, I try to comfort him, but it's like there's this wall , blocking him from showing any emotion. I've tried talking to him about it.. but , you can pretty much guess how that goes.

It was an early Sunday morning. Today I would usually go to the grocery store with my dad, after church. Well, not anymore. I miss him so much, I start to wonder if I should visit soon. I know they have so many questions.

Breaking news - Fifteen Year Old, Hayden Talia , Is still missing till this day. I turn to Victoria , sitting next to me. " Hey turn that up.. " I say. Victoria reaches for the remote and turns the Television up. The loudness of it causes everyone to freeze and watch. " Here we have her father, Christopher Brooke, with a few words. " watching my father walk up on the stadium .. with tears in his eyes, face beaming red, it looks like he's broken. He moves up closer to the mic on the pedestal, in front of him. " I- um.. My daughter has been missing for weeks now, god knows where she is or who she's with, but.. Hayden, if you are able to watch this and if you are, Please come home.. I love you so much baby.. I just want what's best- " I stood there, mouth wide open, as I watched my father fall to the ground . There were screams , people were running. My heart felt like it was running a marathon, pounding with disbelief. I dropped to the ground, crying .

My father, just died before my own eyes ..

/-
End of chapter four