CHAPTER THREE

The next morning I was told that I didn't need to pack anything. I just needed myself. I'm guessing we'd go shopping at a mall or something later on. That night I borrowed Victoria's pajamas, well more like a pair of shorts and shirt. There's something about her though, she's very beautiful but obnoxiously mysterious. Her body was perfect , her hair was silky long and her complexion was perfect.

I sat on the bed I was addressed to last night and tapped my feet on the floor. "Hayden? You in here ? " Of course, it was Victoria. I adjusted myself to the door and Victoria came in hesitantly. " I-I-Uhh.. " she hesitated and stumbled with her words. She looked at me and her face was hot pink. She took a deep inhale. " You need to meet Jake in the main room for a meeting.. now." The way she said the word now, made me nervous. I nodded my head signing an ok and Victoria came closer to me.

I pulled her closer to me and her face was close to mine. Adrenaline. It took over me. I had only known this person for 24 hours and .. I wanted all of her. She pulled me into a magical kiss and we were making out for what seemed like ages. " HAYDEN?! VICKY?!" said Jake from outside. We polled pulled away from each other quickly and replied to Jake. He informed us about the meeting since we were late and missed it.

We apologized to Jake and talked a bit. Talking to Victoria is like talking to jesus himself. It's full of life and glory and there is no other person you'd rather talk to. We had talk for ages and it was time to rest. She led her way out my room and into the hallway. I grabbed my shower cap, my phone , and my clothes and went into the hallway, heading towards the bathroom. I got mid Way and peeked through the crack of the door on the left.. Victoria's Room.

There she was. The mysteriously beautiful girl kissing the Admiringly Handsome angel. I saw this coming, I knew they were dating. It was too good to be true. Apart from seeing what I just saw, I was happy. I was happy that they were happy. And their happiness is all that matters to me. I smiled and went into the nearby bathroom. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. The water was steamy hot and it was relaxing. I let drops of water sink through my hair and on my body. My wonderful shower lasted for an hour and after I got dressed and dried my hair I went to sleep .

The next morning I was addressed by Cyril's face and a bucket of warm water.
" Wake up or else I'm pouring this on you." He said . I hustled around in my bed and sat up . Cyril looked at me and sat next to me. Although we hadn't talked before, he was understanding and incredibly awesome to have conversations with. " You look pretty when you wake up. " he said " Thank you, you look pretty- I mean handsome when you wake up too. " I replied . " What's your story ? " he said to me. I'm assuming he's talking about what happened or how I got here. " I-I'm tired of women being treated like second class citizens. As if we have to stay and work for our husbands when we can be out working too. It's just unfair. " I said. The conversation kept going for minutes and I expected him to not be interested but.. he was.

Cyril understood. He grew up being homosexual and being kicked out the house by his mother, his father was never around because of work. Cyril had no where, until he met Jake. Jake's Dad David and Cyril's Dad Terrell were best friends growing up, that's how Cyril managed to contact his dad. David and Terrell were charged with the murder of Abigail  And Trent Brown. I'm not going to get into this just yet but it will all make sense at the end.

We ate breakfast and the day went by fast. The first person to come to my mind was my father. I bet they were worried sick, I haven't heard from them in two days now.. I miss him the most. He let me know that when there is no freedom, you have to give freedom

-~
End of chapter 3