CHAPTER ONE

"Put the stove on 350, let it sit, then put the pot on the heat. "  The last thing that was on my mind, were the unnecessary instructions my mother were informing me about. " Hayden ! Are you even listening ? " I looked at my mothers shoes then quickly snapped my face towards her. Her stern look gave me the chills. " Umm, Not really. " I said. " Oh my gosh Hayden! You'll never learn, but since you don't want to pay attention, you're coming with me to the bank! " I rolled my eyes and angrily dragged my feet into my room.

I quickly changed into a white tee and ripped blue jeans. No, they didn't sell any ripped jeans in this generation of time period, but I made them myself. My actual dream is to become a fashion designer or a professional. photographer ... maybe someday. I throwed on my white shoes and denim jacket, also made by me, grabbed my purse and headed towards the door.

"What the hell are you wearing Hayden ? " my mother said. I looked at her and went out the door. I took three steps , then made eye contact with her, and sighed. " Clothes mom, I'm wearing clothes." Then I went into the car.
We then headed to the bank, the whole car ride was silent. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, it's just they're so caught up in this act of some sort. We had finally made it to the bank , where a lot of people stood waiting in long lines.

I get out the car and head in. There were three sections separated by red stands. My mother led me to the second stand and we there waited in a line. It wasn't until 10 minutes after, something tragic happens.

"GET DOWN! " shouted a voice.
My mother looked at me quickly, checking to see if I was still behind her. Everyone starts panicking and running.
"RUN HAYDEN!" Said mother
I stood there and watched my mother run
towards the exit. For me, everything was silent , I could still see the fear in everyone's faces, but I stood still. This.. this is my chance I thought to myself.  A handsome young boy approached towards me and told me to run, but I didn't. A police aimed a gun towards the young mans head and told him to put his gun down.  I grabbed a gun from my back pocket and aimed it at the cop.

" If I were you, I wouldn't proceed to do that sir. " I said with a smirk on my face. The young boy looked at me and let out a soft laugh.
The cop looked surprised.  " I - "  the cop couldn't proceed to say anything before I shot him. I dropped my gun and my hands were shaking. I fell to the floor and started crying and trembling.  " I-, Oh my god I just killed someone ! "  The young boy grabbed my hand and lifted me up.  " Calm down, Love.. it's okay, we have to go!" We ran outside into an Uber looking car. 

" STEP ON IT ERIC ! "  We drove off very fast and  I was very horrified. " What's your name love?" I looked at my feet, they were covered in blood. I thought about the act , I thought about my parents, I thought about being forced into being a housewife.

" My name is Hayden Talia Brooke. " I said with a proud look on my face.

*_ end of chapter one _*