Chapter 21

Bailey's POV

I walked into the house and went straight to my room to take my shower. I got in and took my time, just soaking up the warm water. After I was finished I turned the water off and got out. I wrapped my towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. I looked over at Carter who has his back turned to me. I walked over to him and kissed his bicep.

He turned around to face me and then a smirk came across his lips. "I wanna rip that towel right off you." Carter said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me up against his body.

"I don't know about that." I said as I ran my hand through his hair. Carter leaned down and started trailing kisses down my neck then he moved over to my ear.

"And how can I make you know baby girl?" He asked quietly as he nibbled on my ear.

"Maybe later we can." I said as he smiled and pressed his lips against mine. "Now get out so I can change."

"I cant help you with that?" Carter asked well smirking. I shook my head no and he smiled before walking out of the room. I started looking through my clothes and grabbed a black strapless one-piece, a pair of denim shorts and a button up Yankees jersey. I threw my hair into a messy bun and then put some mascara on, then walked downstairs.

"You look really sexy." Carter said as I walked over to him. "Especially since you're in my favorite teams jersey." Carter wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me up against his chest. His hands went down to my butt and he grabbed it. "Everyone is still at the beach, we could have some fun before they get back."

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you?" I asked well I ran my hand through his hair. "Melissa must've not been so good."

"She was nothing compared to you." Carter said as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. Carter pulled away and moved his lips to my ear. "You're better then her in every way," he whispered before he trailed kisses down my neck.

I smiled before I pushed him away from me and I started walking towards the backyard. I heard his footsteps right behind me and I smiled. Just as I stepped out the door he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Can we please have sex."

"I don't know Carter." I said as his hand went towards my shorts.

"I'll make it worth your while princess." Carter said as he pulled my shorts down. His lips hit the back of my neck and he started to suck a piece making me moan softly. I heard the front door open just as Carter started to unbutton the bottom of my one-piece.

"Carter stop, someone's back." I said as Carter groaned. "What are you groaning about?"

"Bailey I wanna have sex." Carter said as I rolled my eyes.

"I told you to stop because they were home." I said well glaring, "sorry for not wanting to have sex with you where our friends could fucking see us!"

"Who fucking cares if they see us!" Carter yelled as he let go of me. I spun around so I was facing him.

"I fucking care." I said as Carter rolled his eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Carter any one of our friends could come over and see, including my brother."

"Then you should've just had sex with me upstairs, then they wouldn't see." Carter said as I rolled my eyes.

"You're the biggest asshole in this entire world!" I screamed as I bent down and grabbed my shorts. I pushed him away from me and walked back inside. Everyone was there and watching us. "They would've all saw!" I yelled as I turned around to face him.

"Like I said I don't care if they fucking saw!" Carter yelled back as I groaned.

"I hate you so much!" I screamed as I went upstairs. I walked into my room and slammed the door behind me. "What a fucking dick!" I yelled as my door opened and Natalie and Emma walked into my room.

"Do you want to go for a walk into town?" Emma asked, "it might help calm you down."

"Yeah, I guess." I said as I pulled my hair out of the messy bun it was in and let it fall down. "Let change my outfit because I don't want the fucking assholes germs all over me." I changed out of my one-piece and jersey into a white tank top, that had one of the buttons unbuttoned so it showed off a little boob.

I brushed my hair and then grabbed my small gray backpack and put my phone and wallet into it. "Okay let's go." I said as we walked downstairs. I looked over at Carter, who was talking to Kai, Kane and Daniel, and sent him a dirty look.

_____________________________

We had been gone for about an hour and were just poking around through antique stores and just looking through the town. "Hey." A guy said from behind us. We turned around and looked at a group of shirtless guys. They all had six packs, and I couldn't stop myself from checking them out.

"Hi." I said as I smiled at the guy in the middle. He had light brown hair and dark blue eyes and he was just seriously hot.

"We were just going to get ice cream, do you guys want to join?" The guy in the middle said, his eyes locked on me.

"We don't even know your names." Emma said well making a 'duh' face.

"I'm Tommy, that's Jax, that's Aj and that's Kendall." The middle in the guy said, aka Tommy.

"Oh, I'm Bailey." I said well smiling. "She's Emma and she's Natalie."

"So, do you guys wanna come get ice cream?" Aj asked as he sent us a gorgeous smile. "We know a good spot."

"Sure." I said as Tommy smiled and stood next to me. We all started walking as Tommy grabbed my hand. I smiled and bit down on my lip.

"Bailey!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and looked at Carter coming my way. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're literally insane." I said as I stared at him in disbelief. "You're trying to tell me that you followed us here. Like are you trying to make me more mad, because you're really gonna blow me over the top in a second."

"Who the hell is this?" Carter asked as he motioned to Tommy.

"I'm Tommy." Tommy said well smirking at Carter. "And you are?"

"Her fucking boyfriend." Carter said as I rolled my eyes.

"No fucking aren't." I said as I sighed. "You're literally insane. We broke up over a month ago, maybe two months at this point. Do you want me to prove how much we aren't dating?" I turned to Tommy before I pressed my lips against his. I pulled away and looked at a very angry Carter. "Now if you don't mind, we're gonna go get some ice cream."

"Fuck you." Carter said as I smiled and waved. We all walked away and Tommy slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Are you telling me your to-do list or is that a statement." I called over my shoulder.

"Both." Carter called back.