Chapter 30

Baileys POV

We were finally going home! Back to my room, my house. Than in 3 days I move to my new college dorm with Emma and Natalie.

I finished packing 20 minutes ago and was sitting in the living room with the girls. Emma was laying on my lap and Natalie was sitting with her legs against the back rest.

"This summer has been pretty horrible, and of course it was our senior one." Natalie said not looking up from her phone.

"I have to agree with that." I said giggling, "But I can't wait to get to college and start over. Get away from Carter."

"I don't blame you girl." Emma said.

"Bailey lets go we're heading to the airport." Micheal said, "You too guys."

"Ugh." We all got up from the couch and went upstairs to grab our suitcases.

We walked downstairs and over to the three cars that were waiting for us. I got in with Emma, Natalie and Carter. Why did he have to get in?

"Hello. I am your driver Luke." The driver said smiling. "Who's dating in here?" Okay hella creepy...

"Me and the brown haired one." Carter said looking at me a smiling, "Right baby girl."

"Carter don't call me that. We're not a thing and you know that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh so you're available?" Luke asked me, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, but not for you." I said looking at him in disgust. "Don't fucking talk to me."

"Bro why are you hitting on my girlfriend, I mean I'm sitting right here." Carter said making a fake hurt face at Luke.

"Sorry, she's just hot. I can't help that." Luke said smiling at me from the mirror.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on Emma's arm. I closed my eyes and slept till we got to the airport.

"Bailey wake up." Natalie said shaking my body. I sat up and looked at her.

"I am up." I said getting out of the car and walking to the trunk to get my suitcase.

I grabbed the big purple one, which was mine of course and put it to the floor. I pulled the handle out so I could roll it into the airport. An arm wrapped around me and pulled me against their body.

"We're here in Florida for a little longer, can we just kiss." Carter whispered into my ear, "Please baby."

"Carter get off of me. You ruined our relationship, I didn't." I said rolling my eyes at him and pushing him off.

"Bailey don't be like that please." Carter said, his eyes pleading me. He reached into his bag and pulled out my purple notebook. He smiled at me, and waved it in my face. "I still have it."

"Okay? Good for you." I said rolling my eyes and walking into the airport. Emma on my left, Natalie on my right. We went over to Security and went through.

We all got out fine, no searches needed. We started walking to our gate and when we got there went onto the plane. I was on a window seat, Emma, Natalie and Daniel were in the 3 seats next to me.

Carter came on and started looking for his seat, please don't be next to me, please. He walked over to where I was and smiled when he saw the number. He sat down and smiled at me.

"See god wants us to kiss one more time. Please Bailey, I fucked up. I'm sorry and I love you." Carter said running a hand through his hair.

"Carter, you did this to yourself. You've cheated on me like three or four times." I said not even bothering to look at him.

Carter grabbed my chin and forced my head to move until I was looking at him. He smiled at me and leaned into kiss me. He kept my head in place so I couldn't move it. His lips were against mine.

I pushed his hand away and jerked my head back. I let my glare tell him everything. Why couldn't he just get it through his head? I didn't want to be with him.