Chaptet 24

Bailey's POV

I woke up wrapped in Carter's arms with a smile on my face. I leaned over and gently kissed his forearm. His blue eyes hit mine and he smiled. "Good morning beautiful." Carter said. "Last night was amazing."

"Yeah." I said as my smile grew. "It really was." Carter kissed me and pulled me closer to him. "I'm gonna go get dressed." Carter nodded as I stood up and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a pair of white shorts, a light pink halter top and a white cardigan. I walked into the attached bathroom and changed. I did my normal makeup routine and left my hair in its natural waves.

I walked into the bedroom and looked at Carter who was getting changed. He had a pair of joggers on and had no shirt on yet. My eyes scanned over his body and then went back to his six pack. "Enjoying the view, princess?" Carter asked, I looked up really quickly and caught the smirk plastered across his lips. 

"Maybe." I said as he smiled and walked over to me. He pressed his lips against mine and I smiled. It was 12:30 and we all had a lunch reservation for 1:00. Carter grabbed shirt and put it on, making me sigh. Carter smiled and kissed me again. "I love you Carter."

"I love you too." Carter said as I smiled.

We walked downstairs and saw everyone hanging out. I walked over to Emma and saw her looking at the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded and looked up at me. "Where's Natalie?" 

"Kane cheated on her..." Emma said quietly. My mouth dropped as I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Kane. I walked over to him furious and then smacked him across the face. 

"How could you do that to Natalie?!" I yelled as he looked down at the ground ashamed. "How could you cheat on her!" Everyone looked as I said the last thing, but I didn't care. "You're a fucking piece of shit."

"Bailey I messed up." Kane said as he ran his hand through his black hair. "I love her so much and I got drunk and then fucked up."  

"No, if you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her." I said as I turned around and went upstairs. I went into Natalie's and Kane's room and looked at my best friend laying in her bed crying her eyes out. "Natalie are you okay?"

"N-no..." Natalie said as she bit down on her lip. "He kissed Emma." My mouth dropped open for the second time today. "Last night I went on the boardwalk and saw them making out. He said they both were drunk, but I don't believe him." Natalie started sobbing again and pulled the blankets over her head. 

"I'm gonna go grab some ice cream and tissues, then we can watch a movie." I said as I stood up and walked downstairs. I went over to where Emma was standing, nervously picking at her nail polish. "How could you do that to her?"

"Bailey I feel horrible, Daniel, Kane and I all got wasted last night and Daniel went to bed. Kane and I went for a walk on the boardwalk and then kissed." Emma said as tears started to fill her eyes. "I don't know what to do Bailey... she literally wouldn't talk to me."

"You need to tell Daniel." I said as Emma nodded her head. "And you need to just say what you need to say to Natalie, even if she doesn't answer."

"Okay..." Emma said, "I'm gonna tell Daniel." Emma walked over to Daniel and started talking to him. I watched as his expression changed from happy to furious within seconds. He walked away from Emma and came over to me. He pulled me against his body before he smashed his lips against mine. "Daniel!"

I pushed Daniel away from me and glared at him. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled.

"If she's gonna cheat on me, I'm gonna cheat on her." Daniel said before he kissed me again. He was pulled off of me and I watched a fist make contact to his nose. They started fighting before Nick and Kane pulled them away from each other. 

"Why the fuck were you kissing her?!" Carter yelled as he pulled himself away from Kane. 

"He kissed me because he wanted to get back at Emma for kissing Kane." I said as Carter walked over to me. Natalie walked downstairs and grabbed Carter by the shirt and smashed her lips against his. Carter started grabbing her ass and then pushed her up against the wall. He started running his hands through his hair as tears started to roll down my cheeks. "Carter... we're done for good now."

I walked out of the house and went down to the beach, in hopes to calm myself down. I sat down in the sand and looked out at the ocean. "You okay?" I turned and looked at Kai who sat down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder as a couple tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"No." I said quietly. "He didn't just kiss her, he grabbed her ass and ran his hands through her hair. At least when Daniel kissed me I pushed him off of me." 

"You're better off without them." Kai said.

"Kai, she's my best friend. I lost her and Carter today." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "What am I supposed to do without her. And oh my god Emma too." 

"You've still got me." Kai said as he kissed the top of my head. "I'll always be here for you Bailey."

"Thank you." I said quietly as he started to rub my arm. I kept my head on Kai's shoulder, trying to stay calm. "You're the sweetest guy ever." I tilted my head to look at him and saw that he had a big smile on his lips.