Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy. I am trying to get things written so you guys can read.

(Y/n's POV)

I was wearing my black haired wig. I start to apply make-up to my green skin. Before we move on. " Hi I'm (Y/n). Yeah. I was born a zombie and born biologically Bucky's sister. I have to cover my hair with a wig and cover my green skin with make-up." I say. I finish putting the make-up on my skin. I was in my cheer uniform sense I was on the cheer team, so I put make-up on the skin of my legs.

(Zed's POV)

" Hey. The names Zed, and yeah. I'm a zombie." I say. " All zombies are able to go to school for the first time today, and it's all because of the Z-Band. It sends neutralizing waves to calm the zombie brain so we don't eat human brains. I'm excited because I'll be trying out for the football team." I say before exercising even though it was not needed and wasting my energy.  " Us Zombies have to wear uniforms, but we make them look pretty cool." I say before grabbing my football and walking out of my room. I see Zoey. " Xander eat your food." Zoey said. " I feel bad. Zombies aren't allowed to have pets. So i try to cheer her up." I say before getting on my knees and barking. " Aarf." I bark. Zoey turns towards me with excitement. " Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Zoey says patting her lap. I made my over to her on my knees still with my football. " Me." I say. " Good boy!" Zoey said patting my shoulder. I smile and sit down in a chair and put my football on the table. " Son! I want you to try this. It's brain's in a can." My dad said. I start to eat. " Dad this taste likes old gym socks." I say. " I know. Awesome right?" Dad says. I shrug.

(Y/n's POV)

I was walking out to go to Addison's house to see she was just walking out. I waved and she waved back. We both wear wigs but she doesn't know I have a bigger secret.

I walked into school next to my brother Bucky, Tracey, Lacey, Stacey, and Addison.

(Zed's POV)

I saw this girl with black hair. I might be crushing on her but she might be Bucky's sister. Eliza bumps my arm.