Chapter 2

(Y/n's POV)

I was walking next to Tracey, Stacey, and Lacey with my Pom Poms. " I don't know why zombies even have to be here." Bucky said signing a poster with him on it. " They are just going to school I guess." Addison said. " Like us. People love me. I got jazz hands." Bucky said. When we get to the top we stop and Bucky changes his mood. " Cheer try outs today!" Bucky says. This girl I recognized to be named Bree turn around. " Go bottom feeders!" Bree says. I smile. Bucky makes an awkward face and walks off with Lacey, Tracey, and Stacey. " Hi. I'm Bree and I always dreamed to be a flyer." Bree said. " Hi. I'm Addison and this is my cousin (Y/n)." Addison says. " Random fact. Did you know the first cheerleader was from..." I say. " Seabrook." We all say.

(Zed's POV)

" Hi. I'm Miss.Lea. I am the principal of Seabrook high. You will have to stay in the basement." Miss. Lea said. She starts to squeeze through. " It's nice to be forced to have you here. Have a nice day. I don't mean it." Miss. Lea says. " Miss. Lea. How would I try out for Football?" I ask. " And computer programing?" Eliza asks. " Musica." Bonzo said. " Yeah. Music Classes. Bonzo's an artist." I say. Bonzo starts to be himself. " Zip. Does any of that include leaving the basement?" Miss. Lea asks." Well yeah." I say. " Then you will not be doing those things." Miss. Lea said." Eliza, Bonzo, and I look at each other. " Have a nice day. That's just an expression. Excuse me!" Miss. Lea said squeezing past us and leaving. " Well let's do some algebra or something." The "teacher" said. " This is supposed to chemistry." Eliza said. The teacher said something when I was sneaking out.