Requests CLOSED!

I am overwhelmed by your requests! I have 9(000+) requests!

Okay, so these are the requests waiting in line.

1. ☁️ Shikadai X Sister! Reader
2. Scenarios: Valentine's
3. ⚠️💔 Kagura X Reader
4. ☁️ Shikadai X Reader
5. ☁️ Himawari X Male! Reader
6. ☁️ Sarada X Male! Reader
7. ☁️ Kurama X Reader
8. ☁️ Metal Lee X Reader
9. Metal Lee! Scenario 1&2

And thats all.

If you request, I will not take it.

I usually don't like rejecting people unless I absolutely HATE them, and I don't hate any of you.

If you see your request in the list, please feel free to add detail. I'm not sure if the person who requested for 5 and 6 wanted a male reader or not.

Also, whoever requested Kagura X Reader, that'll have to wait for a bit.

I stopped watching Boruto at like episode 20, so I gotta catch up... I'm watching for you guys!

Remember that!

Anyway, the order the list above is in is not necessarily the order it will published in, so please be patient with this stupid young author!

Some of you know my age, if you were either an early-on reader, a close friend, or a buddy I met on Wattpad, (*cough* Xx_tacosX *cough*) then you'd know.

It is not a necessity to know, so please don't ask.

And don't tell in the comments.

You can guess my age... But I won't confirm.

Feel free to interact with each other in the comments, just not too much.
*Eyes Xx_tacosX* (follow her, she's the best)

*Clears throat* ahem, anywho, hope all of you have a great day!

Btw my birthday is coming up! February 23!