Chapter 2 - From Dusk to Dawn

Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing  

                    atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps,

                                        till the legend over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.

                                                                          W.C. Doane

Chapter 2 - From Dusk to Dawn

Step 1: Find an excuse to leave

Step 2: Don't forget your phone and cash

And finally Step 3: Find the exit

These are the three main steps you should always follow whenever you go partying with these wackos. Though they know how to show you a good time they can easily let go of all responsibility when they get drunk. I may love them to death but I have my limits, after all I'm only human.

Stomping through the double doors of The Illusion with Tessa and Jacob behind me I make my way to the back of the bar pissed at the situation that happened in the apartment and angry at Tessa and Jacob calling the manger asking/ demanding him I take the leave for the night.

I thought John aka the manger to say no but it comes out the exact opposite!!!. A downfall I have to accept meaning giving in to whatever Tessa has in stored for me until my shift is over which only gives me well... 3 HOURS!

But let’s start at the beginning of how this all happened.

                                             * __________________________________*

"Tessa no way in hell am I gonna show my body to wild men who have one thing in their mind which includes you know what!" I furiously yell at her crossing my arms and 'giving the glare' that says don't mess with me.

"Bella you know what 'going clubbing' means right?" she replies air quoting the words ''going clubbing' to me like I don't understand what clubbing is all about.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it's just a place where you grind your ass in front of a man and drinking till you can't have another." I said through gritted teeth.

"Cupcake that's partly true, but all Tessa is trying to explain to you tha-"

"That you need to get loose and enjoy being 22 then wasting your life working, right Jacob." we both look at Jacob for what he has to say and the fool is pretty much not wanting to be part of this argument because if he picked a side one of us will be having his balls.

"Uh, what a lovely day I think I'm going to make myself a cup of tea" was all we got from, thanks a lot Jacob...

Looking back to Tessa I know Jacob will be of no help; what a jerk! I think to myself Jacob is seriously out the picture frame. Closing my hands into fists I try and defend myself with whatever is left of my pride.

"Oh my gosh Tessa just get it in your head going clubbing for me is just different okay, not everyone can let loose and be like you!" rubbing my temples I try to ease the headache I was starting to get from just hearing her annoying voice.

"Fine Bella if you really hate the idea that much I won't force you to go with us anymore till the day I die, but only if we make a bet" I knew she was gonna pull that shit with me.