Chapter 15

It's been about 3 days and I've been laying in bed the whole time. Jonah carried me to the car and to my bedroom. I didn't know what I was going to do.
I lost my one of my babies and it's just horrible.
I wanted Jonah to name out first baby.
He told me that he wanted it to be Alex, but we call him smitty.
I liked the name Alex. He's a pretty good baby but every time that I look at him I see the baby that I once had.
I told Jonah that I needed some tome alone.
The crib was in my room and the boys were downstairs. Every once  in a while Jonah would come in and check on me.
I heard the door open and I figured it was Logan but I heard commotion.
I ran downstairs to see a girl I have never seen.
??- is this the girl that you got pregnant!!?
Jonah- she's the love of my life, now get out
??- WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, WHAT HAPPENED TO US!!! YOU RUINED IT FOR US JONAH! WE COULD HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND COULD HAVE HAD CHILDREN!!!
At that moment I knew that it was his ex.
She ran up to Jonah
??- you want to know what jealously feels like!!
She kissed him and he pushed off.
I felt so heated. Logan came in and saw everything. He saw that I was mad and ran to me and tried holding me back but I was so furious that I broke out of his hold.
Logan- HOLY SHIT SHES PISSED, EVERYONE BACK UP!!!!
All the boys backed up and even Jonah did.
She looked at me with a smirk on her face.
Y/n- IM GOING TO WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF OF YOUR FACE SO QUICKLY.
luckily she tried to punch me first. So I wasn't the one at fault. I let her punch me I'll be honest, it didn't hurt, it really felt like someone touching your finger.
I swung and punched her so hard that she fell to the ground in an instant. I pulled her outside and left me on the grass.
I ran to Jonah
Y/n- are you okay?!?!?
Jonah- yes I'm fine, and you are you okay! Shit baby your hand it bleeding.
I looked at Daniel and he was still sad and even though I was able to get my anger out on her, it still didn't take the fact that my baby is gone and gone forever, she would have been the most beautiful baby ever. She had black hair. They opened her eyes, she had blue eyes. I just started balling in front of everyone. Jonah wrapped me hand and Logan came and hugged me. I just held onto him and didn't want to let go.
I whispered to Logan
Y/n- can you take me to my room.
He nodded and I got on his back and we went to my room.
Logan- you need anything sis. You want mom to make you your favorite soup.
I nodded and he left and went to go and get soup.
Jonah came in and sat next to me.
Jonah- how you feeling.
I just shrugged as tears flowed down my eyes, I started blankly at the wall. By the time Logan got back, half of my pillow case was wet.
He got me my heated blanket, my baby blanket, my pillow and my favorite soup.
Y/n-your the best brother in the world Logan.
—————————-
A/n~ sorry I haven't been updating, I'm still grounded atm and I'm getting my phone and updating as much as possible. With all the snow it's bad.
Love you all