Chapter 22

I went up and sat next to her.

Logan- hey sis I know that there's a lot going on right now but I need you here beside me and watch me get married and be the sister I need you to be.

I started crying I couldn't talk.

Logan- I want you to live, I want that more than anything in this world. I want you to fight like hell to stay with us, with everything that is going on I know it might not be what you want. It might be to hard for you to keep fighting, so I want you to know. If you want to go it's okay, it okay.

I put her hand up to my lips and kissed her hand.

Logan- I understand.

Y/n POV
I put my hand on his face.

Y/n- even tho I'm not there at the moment. I will always be here for you and when ever you need anything I'll be there. I promise.

He looked my way and then turned back and looked at my frozen body.

Jake got from the floor and sat on the other chair.

Jake- who am I going to have to help me prank Logan now. I have no one. I want you to live
Y/n please. I need you too. I don't think that I'll survive of you go. But at the same time, I don't want you to suffer so it's okay by me if you go. I'll miss you.

He kissed her on the forehead and headed out. I stayed in there I don't care if they told me I had to leave. I'm staying on here for as long as she is in here.

(1 month goes by)
I walked into the room and there was y/n laying there still frozen. Mom won't come in the hospital room she doesn't want to see y/n like this.

Logan- hey sis. I'm making a song just for you called "the number song" because I know how much you love to sing numbers and letters. What other things are new. Kong got a haircut today he looks like a fresh young doogie.

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to everyone freaking out. Y/n wasn't in the room and even the doctors were freakin out. I didn't know what was going on.

Logan- where is she

They all shrugged. I ran out of the room to see y/n standing there with a sign.

"I survived it all!"
I smiled and ran up to her and hugged her swooping her off of her feet.
Everyone joined the hug.

Y/n- I remember everything. I forgot everything when I wasn't talking. I guess we can actually say. Thank you for that seizure.

We all and we went into the room and y/n layed Down and I played down best to her just hugging her thanking God that she was still alive.

--------------------
A/n
Did anyone else cry when they read this. I did. I cried when I was writing it and reading it over.