Chapter 24

I opened all of the boys rooms and there was no one there until I got to Daniels room, I opened it to see him with a girl. Not just any girl. My bestfriend. Well not my ex- bestfriend. Daniel looks up at me and his smile fades.

Daniel- y/n its not what it looks like.

Y/n- ohh. So it's not what it looks like. That's what every guy says. But no it's doesn't seem like your sleeping with my best friend at all.

Daniel- yeah it's not.

I scoffed
Y-n- really you just said that. I'm done I was coming here because I wanted to know if you wanted to start over. But now I don't care about you.

I ran out of his room and went to my room slammed the door hard that my picture of Logan and I fell and smashed. I locked my door and went to lay down.

I was sobbing into my pillow when I heard a knock.

Daniel- please open the door y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Y/n- just go

I heard him leave and then be came back again.

"I'm sorry" by curly bamm

Daniel- "yeah, I'm sorry, yeah, I'm sorryyy. If I ever let you down, im sorry if I ever made you cryy, I'm sorry. If I ever broke your heart, I'm sorry. If u ever told you lieeees, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Didn't mean to make you cry. I didn't want to lose you, I wanna be by your side, I remember when we were so young do far in love, wish I could go back, yeah. I know that I broke your heart, I know that I lost your love, I know that I lost your trust. I know that I've been messed up. I hope you didn't move on, I hope you hear this song cuz I'm sorry, yeah. If I ever let you down, im sorry if I ever made you cry, I'm sorry, if I ever broke your heart, I'm sorry, if I told you liesss I'm sorry. I'm hearing rumors about you and I can't stomach the thought, of someone touching your body, with someone close to my heart. Shouldn't have took you for granted, I caused you to up and leave, now I'm so stuck with decisions I'm begging down on my knees. If I ever let you down, im sorry if I ever made you cry, I'm sorry. If I ever broke your heart, I'm sorry. If I ever told you lies, I'm sorry."