▪Twist▪

▪Corbyn POV▪

Me and Dani went to IHOP for breakfast, and he was surprisingly quiet. A part of me thought he was tired but I knew something was up. Right now we were watching T.V. so I decided to break the silence.

"Dani, is something wrong?" he looked at me with a surprised look,

"What made you think that?".

"Its just, you have been surprisingly quiet".

"Oh, i'm just a little embarrassed right now." I was relived, I thought something was wrong

"and why is that?" He let out a small chuckle

"Well my mom being my mom checked on me last night to see if i was ok, and she saw us cuddling" We both starting laughing,

"Man you just has the cutest laugh." Dani started blushing, which made me laugh harder.

"Corbs I could say the same." I stopped laughing as I started to blush,

"HA who's blushing now" Dani said mockingly. Knowing myself I wouldn't accept defeat so I pulled him in and kissed him but this time slipped my tongue into his mouth then pulled away. He sat there, speechless with the reddest cheeks ever.

"So, I win?" I said with a snicker.

"Oh yeah, 100% you win" He said with a laugh.

After that we started watching T.V. again, and i started thinking about how Dani got hurt because he was close to me, I mean if anything i was getting close to him. His black eye was fading away and my wounds were healing as well. but that got me thinking what would someone do if someone found out if we were, wait how have I not asked Dani TO BE MY BOYFRIEND.

"Um Corbs are you ok?" I snapped out of my trance "Yeah, i'm just thinking"

"That's dangerous, what about?"

"Dani, when you got punched, I couldn't bare to think about you getting hurt because of me"

"Oh Corbyn, I don't think anyone would even think about touching me after you creamed Jo."

"You know what? your right and speaking of creamed, wanna get that Ice Cream I promised?"

"sure"

As we walked to the nearest Dairy Queen, I thought about if I should ask Dani to be my boyfriend. Why am I thinking about this of course i'm gonna ask him but not today. When we arrived at Dairy Queen, Dani ordered a rocky road blizzard while I ordered a cookie dough blizzard. We didn't sit down to eat, we just walked back to Dani's house and ate our ice cream. Eventually I forced myself to leave before I fell asleep. "Corbyn don't go" Dani whined as I put my shoes on,

"Dani, its 10:30 on a school night and I need my beauty sleep"

"Fine" He grumbled.

"Hey Dani"

"Yeah?"

"I Love You" then walked out and headed home.

▪Daniel POV▪

Just like that he was gone again and I was alone once more. So I decided to go to bed.

The next morning I forced myself to get out of bed, per the norm. Corbyn walked me to school, per the norm. when we got to the school Corbyn looked at me with a serious look.

"Dani, you want to keep our relationship a secret right?"

"Yes"

"Then, as much as I don't want to, have to hang with the popular kids"

"Alright, corbs do what you gotta do." he mouthed i love you then ran to his 'friends'. Me and Corbyn both knew that I was Corbyn's only true friend.

When lunch came around I got a text from Corbyn

Corbear: I have to eat with these people, god i wanna come eat with you.

Daniel: Listen, I want to eat with you 2 but this is gonna help keep our secret

Corbear: Damn you right

Daniel: I know I am ❤

Once 3rd hour came around I was so happy that I got to sit by Corbyn. He walked into the room with happy eyes but looked sad. He sat down "Corbyn whats wrong?" "Dani, I don't want to hang out with them anymore." "Why?, What did they say?" "The're just so rude and obnoxious." "Corbyn that's a reason but what's the main reason" he looked like he was about to start crying "I told them I was gay"