💝Prom Pt.2🖤

💛Zach POV💛

Today Daniel took me tuxedo shopping, it didn't take very long since me and Jack had something in mind for a look.

"Dani"
"Yeah?"
"I'M GOING TO PROM WITH JACK FUCKING AVERY"
"Corbyn owes me $10 bucks." he muttered under his breath.
"wait you made a bet on me?!" "Yeah, it was if you freaked out before prom I would win ten bucks, but if you freaked out the day of, I would owe him ten bucks." he said confidently. "i'm probably gonna freak out the day of too..." I said in a 'duh' tone "Yeah, we made a bet on that too but we don't want to discuss that." "You and Daniel are really fucked up sometimes." "Thank you Zach" I rolled my eyes and we left.

🖤PROM NIGHT💝

💝Corbyn POV💝

I went to pick up Dani 1 hour before Prom, because we had to pick up J & Z, which was about a 15 minute drive.

I pulled up to Daniel's house and before I got out of the car, he ran out and got into the car, "Corbyn drive." "What? Why?" "In case you forgot, I HAVE A MOTHER, who just happens to want 10 thousand pictures" I slammed the gas and we were on our way.

💛Zach POV💛

I was finishing putting on my tux, until I came across an issue, I can't tie a tie. Luckily Jack was here so I could just ask him. "JACK" "YEAH?" "CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE." He walked into my room, he looked so handsome. "whats up?" he asked knocking me out of my trance. "I can't tie a tie" He kinda let out a laugh. He walked up to me and started working. "Jeez Jack your short" I said with a smile. He slapped my shoulder playfully. "Hey, don't take it like that, its really cute, your just cute, you even got your hair re-permed or whatever you call it." "Zach, you noticed didn't think you were that observant, and by the way, your way cuter than i'll ever be." by now he was done with the tie which was perfect. "Lies detected, I don't even deserve to be your date." "Don't say that, ever, I'm glad your my date, so tonight were gonna have a great time, just me and you." "and Corbyn and Daniel" I snickered. "regardless were going to have fun, and if you don't we'll leave" "Why do you even care so much?" "because," Then he kissed me, it took me by surprise but I melted into it. "I like you Zach, I like you a lot" He finished. I was speechless, but i manged to get something out "I like you a lot to, like more than I should." I stammered. He laughed, Then my phone rang, it was Corbyn "Hello?" "hey Z we're almost at your house so I suggest you be ready." "ok, bye". I hung up, "they're gonna be here in a minute" "alright" I walked over to my mirror "Jack I'm a mess, there are bags under my eyes, even after a long hair brushing session, its still a mess and-" He cut me off with another kiss "Zach, you look stunning, I promise" "O-ok" "Now lets go wait for Corbyn and Dani outside."

After 5 minutes in the cold, Corbyn and Daniel pulled up, Me and Jack ran to the car and got in the back. I sighed in relief "Warmth", "I know its like 5 degrees out" Jack laughed.

🖤Daniel POV🖤

The car ride consisted of random conversations, between Me and Corbyn, Jack and Zach or all of us. It was cute. "Corbyn, don't think I didn't notice your hair." "THANK YOU DANI, it took ya long enough." "Corbs I noticed as soon as I got into the car, I just didn't think that your look mattered." "Zach noticed my perm immediately and pointed it out" Jack butted in. I turned back to see Zach in a deep blush. "Aw you guys are adorable" I said. Then Jack pecked Zach on the cheek "Oh Dani, adorable is an understatement." Jack said with a hint of sass. Corbyn was really enjoying this, even though he was driving.

💚Jack POV💚

We pulled into the school parking lot "ALRIGHT," Zach started "that's enough Prom for me..." I put my head on his shoulder "You'll be alright, I wont leave your side, I promise"

We all got out of the car and headed for the gymnasium, Zach was nervous I could tell. So I grabbed his hand, it was sweaty, but I don't care. Corbyn was already super hype, which kinda embarrassed Dani. As we entered the gym I felt Zach tighten his grip on my hand. "Zach its not as bad as it looks" "Jack that's a mosh pit right there"
"C'mon cutie, lets dance."

💝Corbyn POV💝

"Dani, just drink the punch." "NO its probably spiked" "If I try it will you try it?" "yes" alright. I grabbed a cup and poured the ink liquid into it, I took a sip.

Yep it was spiked alright
I din't even say anything, I just drug Daniel away from that table. All he did was smirk in victory. "Corbs lets dance." I immediately spun him around and we danced, honestly Dani isn't the worst dancer. After a few songs I noticed something, "wheres J & Z?" "Probably dancing" "Fair enough"
Then All of Me (John Legend) came on

🖤3rd Person💝

Corbyn looked at Daniel "Wanna dance?" Corbyn said with hand out. Daniel quickly responded yes by grabbing his hand. "This would sound way better if you were singing it" Daniel commented as they started dancing. "Would it sound better because I would be directing the song towards you or it would just sound better in general?" "Eh, a bit of both" Daniel snickered. "Dani, what did I do to deserve you?" "Absolutely nothing, I guess the universe wanted us to be together." "The universe is smart." "I know but shush lets just dance now" "Okay"

"Zach Herron, may I have this dance?" Jack asked with an English accent. "Of course Jack." Zach responded. Jack grabbed Zach's hand and pulled him out of the pit of people. "Jack, you didn't have to do that." "But you were uncomfortable, and I didn't like it." Jack said pulling Zach into his chest. They were mostly silent the whole dance. "Zach, being here with you made me realize that, every time i'm with you is like getting my breath taken away simultaneously, I've fallen for you i've felt this way for a long time now so will you give me the honors of calling you mine?" Jack said nervously. Zach sighed, "Kiss me you idiot."

💛Zach POV💛

Damn Jack is my boyfriend now. But I kinda want to find Corbyn and Dani. It didn't take very long, they were still slow dancing, to a different song. I didn't go over there for a good minute. They looked so in love with each other, they were just the perfect couple, the kind of relationship I longed for. "Jack." "Whats up cutie?" Then I snapped out of my thought of the perfect couple and thought every love is different. "I Love You" he pretty much melted with a dorky smile on his face "I Love You too Zach."

💝Corbyn POV💝

After that song ended, Jack and Zach came over to us and we all just had the time of our lives. By the time Prom ended, I was giving Dani a piggy back ride since his feet hurt and Jack was doing the same to Zach.

When we dropped off J & Z Dani did something unlike him. "Use protection kids" he yelled from the car. Zach flipped him off while Jack responded with "OK MOM"

"Corbs, can I stay at your place, i'm tired and don't wanna deal with my mom right now." he asked in a sleepy voice. "Yes, you can stay over, when have I ever said no to that?" "Never" "Exactly"

By the time we got to my house Dani was sleeping, so I carried him in. He did wake up when we got inside. I put him down so he could take his shoes off and so that we could change. cause who wants to sleep in a sweaty tux? We ended up cuddling in my room for the night.
Right now, i'm the happiest person alive

🖤Note💝

i'm late but i'm TIRED AF SO LAY OFF. oh and sorry for so much jachary, I kinda got carried away AND this chapter is all over the place so sorry about that like i said i'm really tired so yeah

I'm slowly dying
~L