senior year

hey guys ! it's rose, and i'm starting a new fanfic based on my new favourite musical movie (yes, the next best thing since hsm), zombies.

zombies is about a zombie and a cheerleader working together to show the town of seabrook what they can achieve when they embrace their differences and celebrate what makes them a community.

not only was the music and cast incredible, but it had a really inspirational message that can be applied to our world today.

i am absolutely obsessed with milo and meg (the leads), and i genuinely ship them AND their characters *hence zed and addison.

anyways, since addison is declared a freshman and zed isn't necessarily placed in any particular grade, i'm making him a sophomore (therefore in this AU, zed is already in college, and addison is a senior in high school).

anyhoo, this is definitely a story i'm going to enjoy writing. please stay tuned for updates, share with your friends, comment suggestions and opinions, favourite if you like the chapters and follow for more !

i have taken into account that this aired on disney channel and should, if they're reaching the audience, appeal to mostly kids, tweens and teens. however, because the story is set when they are much older, some references and vocabulary used might make younger audiences feel uncomfortable because of the maturity level. i ask that you please respect my creative flexibility. i promise there will be nothing too extreme.

ALSO, s/o to disneyzaddison on instagram for letting me use her amazing art as the cover for this book! she's amazing, pls go check her out.

let's begin on this journey, shall we?

follow me on instagram: itsmegandmilo

^^ i post edits, and rare photos and such