Y O U

"Thank you so much for being here, Addi!" Ellen closed off her show, I smiled widely. "Thank YOU so much! It's been amazing." I replied with a laugh. After a while, we all headed off set and I headed off down the corridor.

I had come to America completely alone, I wished I'd thought that idea through a little better. I took a look down the street just outside the building, upon spying a coffee shop I decided to head on over.

I took a seat, it was a cute little building with blackboards and chalky drawings decorating the walls. I bought a coffee, but when I turned around I realised just how busy the little place was! It was crammed full of people, all talking in their American slur. My eyes searched the building for an empty seat; there was only one.

I wondered cautiously over to it, trying not to spill my coffee on a bald man's head. I reached the table which did have somebody bent over their phone sat at it. "Uh... hi do you think I could sit here because this place is pretty busy." I asked, completing the sentence with a nervous laugh. The man lifted his head and his brown-green eyes met mine. He was actually very pretty. He had a scar through his eyebrow and hair that flopped over his face which he raked out the way with his hand as he smiled at me.
"Sure- I like your accent." He complimented.
"Thanks," I laughed. "I'm Addi, by the way."
"I'm charlie." He responded with a grin. I paused for a minute, staring at Charlie for a moment.
"Hold on, you're Charlie Puth aren't you?" I gasped.
"Sure am, and you're Addison Miller." He smirked. By this point my mouth was open in a complete 'O' shape. Charlie laughed and reached across the table, tapping my chin back up to close my gaping mouth.
"I'm sorry," I laughed. "This is all so unexpected I- I came here from England yesterday my albums blown up so much!" I explained.
"Yeah. It's amazing, I love your music you know. I'd actually love to collab with you." Charlie offered, thoughtfully. I choked on my coffee.
"Holy shit." I spoke, stunned. Charlie just giggled.
"It's true! I think you've got an amazing voice." He said, sounding utterly serious.
"Wow. Thank you. Holy fuck." I thanked.
We continued to converse and laugh for around an hour, by the end of it I think we both just about knew eachothers life stories! Before we both had to leave, we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again. I was ecstatic! I skipped down the street with the biggest smile on my face. Life couldn't get any better. Could it?

——
Yo🤙 I think this part got things moving a bit more yeet I hope u like it, it's kinda uneventful but idk scute so ye💕