Chapter 4 ~Can You Keep A Secret?~. **Part 1**

The party was bumping. We rolled up to some rap music playing.

"Ay nenota
Dale mamí quítate la ropa
Que yo quiero un poquito de tu sopa
Para cuarto cantar una opa, yoyo loca"
By: Pitbull- Muévelo Loca Boom Boom

We were here. At Josè's and Lupè's. They had a three story house. Upstairs, the main level, and the basement. Their house was white with red trimming. They live in the "suburbs", but just another term for the "highclass" ghetto. They dealt with the same crime as we did in our neighborhood just better looking houses and more expensive. His grass was so green. Money green to be exact. And oh how a lot of that he had. In the front yard there was a sign that read:

Mujeres(Women): Free
Hombres(Men): 5$
Drinks: 1$

"Drinks 1$?! Good thing I brought our own shit!"
Rosa pulled out two big bottles out of her purse.

"I got us some Smirnoff strawberry and some Tequila!" She smiled.

"Bitch, don't be getting sloppy drunk. I'm not carrying your ass out of here and I don't have my license." I yelled.

"Calm down penedeja. I know how to handle my liquor. Let's go bitch. Oooo look at all the beautiful people. I can't wait to get some dick tonight!" She shrieked.

"You better be careful. If you catch something I'm not going with your ass to the clinic!"

"Whateva, that's why I got these."

Rosa pulled out some Trojan Heat N' Cool condoms. I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my small strapped Calvin Klein squared shaped purse. I opened the car door. There were people dancing, twerking, grinding, kissing all outside. The party was lit! There were red, white, green, yellow  spotlights flashing all over the house. The music changed.

"Shake. That. Thang."

The music was booming.

"They would be playing the old throwbacks. Let's hurry up and get inside so I can throw this ass around!" Rosa yelled.

Walking up the steps to the door there was two big black men standing by the door. They let us in. There has to be about fifty plus people there. And that's just in the house. That's not counting the people outside and in the backyard. All I could see was girls in different styles and colors in bodysuits. I saw girls show more skin and less clothes as much as they could. Hoe ass bitches. The guys were laid as possible all matched up from head to toe. Diamond cut studs in, shining jewelry, fresh haircuts, brand new shoes, it was poppin'. Inside was so nice. I felt like I was at celebrity's house party.

"Oooo girl there is Josè. I gotta get some of THAT tonight. I'll be back." Rosa walked up to Josè among three or four other girls that were already flirting with him.

I walked over to the drink/food "bar". There were miniature enchiladas, tamales, elote, a vegetable tray and fruit tray. For the drinks there was Jungle juice- for the ones who never had it, it consists of a bunch of alcohol mixed, fruit and whatever else you wanted to add to it. They offered Límon packets on the side. Not surprising though majority that lived in our neighborhoods were either black or Hispanic. There were also miniature bottles of alcohol. There was even a "Shots" section. I was greeted by the "Bartender".

"Aye mamí you want a drink?" He winked at me. He looked like he could be a junior or senior in highschool. Ew.

"Na, I'm good." I started to walk away.

"Mamí wait! Wait. It's on the house. Whatever you want." He sucked his teeth.

"Fine. I want a shot of Grey Goose and a Límon packet.