Chapter 13

"Breakfast is ready!" Lea called up the stairs, "Hurry up everyone. We have to leave for the station in two hours!"

"Morning Hermione!" Pansy and Taylor said as they barged in.

"Hey! I could have been naked for all you know!" Hermione exclaimed sitting up on her bed and throwing a pillow at Ginny's snoring figure, "Wakeup Redhead."

"That would have been a sigh to see," Pansy said smirking, "We're getting your outfit. Seventh years only have to wear robes during dinner or if anyone important is at school. Other than that its whatever you want. And the feast tonight is normal clothes this year. Something about free expression and not embarrassing certain students on the train."

"So me?" Hermione asked, implying her new house.

"Pretty much," Taylor shrugged, "Pansy! What about this tank top with those pants?"

"Yes! And this jacket fits perfectly."

"And look at these shoes. Not heels though mione, don't worry."

"Okay get dressed and then were doing your hair," Pansy said shoving Hermione into the bathroom with an armful of clothes.

Hermione groaned but shut the door to take a shower and get dressed. She emerged ten minutes later to find Pansy and Taylor violently shaking a sleeping Weasley.

"Wake up!" The two girls shouted.

"I got it," Hermione told them making her presence know, "Gin! Blaise needs to talk to you."

"I'm up! I'm up!" Ginny exclaimed sitting up, "Hey wait a minute. You've said that all this week and its never once been true."

"You're right. Get dressed. We're leaving in two hours." Taylor said.

Ginny sighed and went into the bathroom.

"What do you think?" Hermione asked gesturing herself.

She was wearing an emerald green tank top that hugged her curves, black skinny jeans, a dark green- almost black cropped jacket with silver threading, and a pair of silver ballet flats.

"Brilliant. We think we're just going to do some light waves to tame your hair and I have this nice black headband. And Taylor found a cute bracket with a snake," Pansy rambled as she and Taylor started to work on Hermione.

Ten minutes later there was a loud knock on their door, "Come in!" Hermione called.

Theo waltzed into the room and opened his mouth to say something but stopped.

"Uh, Theo? You okay?" Hermione asked.

"W-what did they do to you?" He asked.

"They just did my hair..." Hermione said but trailed of when she saw her reflection. Her hair was as promised but the 'light' make up was actually silver eyeliner with a dark green, extremely pigmented, color with bright red lips and some added highlighter to strengthen her features.

"This is a touch of this and that?" Hermione asked.

"Sorry, got carried away," Taylor said. She flicked her wand and Hermione's makeup was a lot more subtle now.

"Thank you," Hermione said, "Did you need something Theo?"

"Yeah. Lea wants you to hurry," Theo said.

"Alright let's go," Hermione said.

The four girls stood up and followed Theo to the dining hall where they ate before getting there trunks and apparsting to Kings Cross.