#12

—ALEXIS—

As I rush toward the door,I look back to him before waving goodbye. He just smile and wave back as I turn around and close the door,locking it as I blush intensely.

''Oh goodness..''

I breathe out as I slump back to the door to catch my breath from blushing too much..

I stare at the time and it's only 5:40 p.m yet everything feel so slow when we walk around and talk about random things that I hardly answer...

''Oh dear,What happened?''

Momma said,coming down as she was smiling softly,I smile back and stand up in my wobbly feet before hugging her..

''I miss you...momma..''

''I miss you too dear...''

She muttered as she moved slightly craddling me...she's quite taller than me and shes the most beautiful mother in the world...

She's only 5'6 while i'm 5'2,it's quite embarassing but I can keep it with me,she have short brown hair and beautiful dark brown eyes,she's little pale than me and have the most sweetest smile on the world...

    While...Papa...he's...uh..as momma describe me,He's a tall man with a black hair and brown eyes..he disappeared when momma carrying me in her tummy..

     I don't care that much,I know he have reasons why he left,mama always cried when someone remember her of him..that's why I kept silent..

''Come on dear,let's go in the couch to talk about your day,Come on,come on..!''

She excitedly said as she pull me toward the lounge,letting me sit infront of her while she go to the kitchen to get some of her freshly baked cookies..

As she return,I grab a piece and took a bite before moaning in the sweetness of it..

''Dear,Can you tell me about school? Who is that man? Are you relationship with him? Come on tell me..''

She said with a hint of seriousness on her voice,I shook my head before answering..

''No momma,he's sir vendetta. Our teacher for a while,and nothing much happen..I guess..''

I muttered,she nodded her head before taking a big bite of cookie,before then her eyes turn wide like a saucer..

''Is that so? It's okay dear,I understand but I hope you study hard,okay?! And It doesn't matter if your gay,I understand and I love you so much...''

She said with gentleness in her voice,I nodded my head as I listen to her..

''A-and..V-vendetta you say? Oh my...''

My eyes turn wide as she faint in the couch while cookies are still on her hand..

''Momma...!''

#12-"Motherly Love''

A/N: Hope you enjoy! ♡♡♡